Page 95 of 98 FirstFirst ... 45859192939495969798 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 1464
Like Tree817Likes

Thread: What are you eating right now, Part II

^ooooh, I need to get those. I'm eating what is called an "Island starter" onion rings, potato skins, and mozzarella sticks.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Air fryer. Someone gave me one for Christmas. It sat in the box until about a month ago because I thought "I don't eat fried foods." Then someone explained it to me. You don't use oil (although you could toss your food in a bit if you want). Food comes out crispy with no grease. I cook longer than the recommended cook times for things like wings b/c the Mr. likes them super crispy. Give it a try to get your "fried food fix" w/o the fat.
    I love mine. I just used it to reheat half a rotisserie chicken, it got hot and the skin got nice and crispy in about 6 minutes.
    CornFlakegrl likes this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    Delicious tuna salad with cucumber, baked olives, spring onion and pickles on top of sourdough bread. It's heavenly.
    Ive never baked olives before, do you have a recipe? Black or green olives?

I'm having leftover baked salmon and roasted fennel with a kale and pea shoot green salad.
    sprynkles likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Crock pot meal. I will forever love my sister for telling me about the liners.

Beef stew with sirloin steak that we've been meaning to use. Two lbs steak diced up (1 1/2 inch chunks), two large golden potatos diced up (1 1/2 inch chunks) and three medium carrots chopped up. I'm lazy, so I didn't make a home sauce, just got some already made beef stew sauce. House smells yummy. Took 20 minutes of prep time, which would be less if I wasn't a germ freak washing my hands every other minute, and then seven hours in the cooker.

I've made it before and thought about putting some additional things in like peas, but I didn't have time to go to the store before work. I'm ok with simple. What I like about this premade beef stew sauce is that it's not salty and ingredients are basic. Not one of those 50+ things listed ones. I forget the name of it and it's already been binned.
    fgg likes this.

A baked potato from this new little joint with a baked potato bar. I've got chicken green chili and nacho cheese on the potato and a spinach side salad. It is spicy and amazing.
    fgg and SHELLEE like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

i'm having leftover roasted veggies for lunch. plain roasted fennel (just coated in olive oil and trader joe's everyday seasoning and roasted), and roasted sugar snap peas where i was less lazy and i tossed them in the oven with some olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper and TJ every day seasoning, and threw in some pine nuts that got all toasted and golden in the oven.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I haven't been here in forever!

Thai red curry soup with lentils over brown rice.

Lamb meatballs, wild rice, collard greens. Half a PB&J for dessert.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Egg salad sandwich (just chopped egg and mayo) on wheat bread and sugar-free iced tea. I made cinnamon rolls from a tube last night, I'll probably eat one later.

An omelette with brie, avocado, bacon and topped with bruschetta.
    fgg and sprynkles like this.

I just had a Chalupa Supreme from Taco Bell. My stomach is not pleased right now.

A shitty excuse for a Caesar salad.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I've been wanting an InstaPot for quite awhile and since I'm here by myself and without my full kitchen equipment, I went ahead and bought one thinking I would have some time to experiment with it before the boys move here. Last night I made Dulce de Leche and OMFG it is incredible. This morning I put some in a rolled up pancake with some fresh raspberries for breakfast and i can safely say I will be making this again and again it was so easy. I have no idea how I'm going to eat all of this by myself though. If the boys were here I'd use it as filling for a cake or something.
    SHELLEE likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I've been wanting an InstaPot for quite awhile and since I'm here by myself and without my full kitchen equipment, I went ahead and bought one thinking I would have some time to experiment with it before the boys move here. Last night I made Dulce de Leche and OMFG it is incredible. This morning I put some in a rolled up pancake with some fresh raspberries for breakfast and i can safely say I will be making this again and again it was so easy. I have no idea how I'm going to eat all of this by myself though. If the boys were here I'd use it as filling for a cake or something.
    This sounds unbelievable.

czb

chocolate toffee almonds at peets.

i am weak.

Thread Information