Page 36 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast
Like Tree407Likes

Thread: What are you eating right now, Part II

Leftovers from last night - Chicken breast roasted with artichoke hearts, tomatoes, green and black olives, roasted peppers and zucchini.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I pounded food from Cracker Barrel. Fried chicken, mac and cheese, hashbrown casserole, 2 biscuits and half a coconut crème pie cup. Someone wheel me home.
    fgg, sluce, SHELLEE and 1 others like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Campbell's Homestyle chicken and herb dumpling soup...

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    ^^^Raisins are an acquired taste in savory dishes.
    I'm generally not a fan. For example, people who put raisins or cranberries in a green salad. Fuck that. There's green salad and fruit salad and they should NEVER be mixed. I have had a touch of sweet in savory dishes on occasion that weren't godawaful, but for the most part, no.
    SHELLEE and BITTER like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Leftover pozole...

A veggie sub on ciabetta bread. I got it because it comes with 3 cheeses (provolone, muenster, American) and I've been craving cheese since I've been reading that Janet Jackson thread.
    sluce likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

What, we're back on cheese conversations now? Sweet!
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I'm generally not a fan. For example, people who put raisins or cranberries in a green salad. Fuck that. There's green salad and fruit salad and they should NEVER be mixed. I have had a touch of sweet in savory dishes on occasion that weren't godawaful, but for the most part, no.
    Nuts maybe, but a little bit of fruit or none at all. I've had salads with roasted almonds or pecans with some fruit, or even a fruit-based vinaigrette, but it's not an everyday thing.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Zaatar chicken with roasted Parmesan cauliflower . I hate cauliflower, but this is pretty good. I just found this recipe a few days ago.

http://www.101cookingfortwo.com/parm...d-cauliflower/

these two don't necessarily go together, but now that I've tasted the cauliflower I'll be able to pair it up better.
    Last edited by greysfang; April 12th, 2016 at 10:26 PM.

Had a delicious breakfast of eggplant, green beans, peas, tofu, in tomato sauce with tahini on top. I forgot how much i love eggplant. I'm popping frozen blueberries now.

A peanut butter and banana sandwich.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Went to the Oregon Diner for the first time in over two months. Very popular 24 hour diner in South Philly. Ordered a Cuban wrap with a side salad instead of the usual fries. I was with a co-worker who encouraged me to eat the salad first. Could not finish the salad and could only eat two bites of half of the wrap. It will take me at least three days to eat. I'm not complaining - I'm just continually amazed at how dramatically my portions have decreased. Before I would have been able to eat the entire wrap with fries or onion rings, washed down with lemonade, and I'd still have room for dessert!! And I could sit in the booth without having to hold my tummy in!!!
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Went to the Oregon Diner for the first time in over two months. Very popular 24 hour diner in South Philly. Ordered a Cuban wrap with a side salad instead of the usual fries. I was with a co-worker who encouraged me to eat the salad first. Could not finish the salad and could only eat two bites of half of the wrap. It will take me at least three days to eat. I'm not complaining - I'm just continually amazed at how dramatically my portions have decreased. Before I would have been able to eat the entire wrap with fries or onion rings, washed down with lemonade, and I'd still have room for dessert!! And I could sit in the booth without having to hold my tummy in!!!

That makes me almost not want to talk about the leftover NY strip steak I'm eating right now. Almost!
    BITTER likes this.

Champagne turkey sandwich with a side of pasta salad.

Crustless quiche with gruyere, spinach and mushrooms with sliced tomato on the side.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thread Information