Page 136 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136
Results 2,026 to 2,037 of 2037
Like Tree1582Likes

Thread: What are you eating right now, Part II

It’s fast with an instant pot.
    twitchy2.0 likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

czb

i bet.

when i make chicken soup, i start it the night before (the night we eat roast chicken and are serving it) and then for hours over the course of a day or 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    My old coworker said she loves soup but doesn't eat it anymore because it has too much sodium, so I told her how to make her own and she told me that was the most disgusting thing she'd ever heard. Apparently boiling chicken bones is more disgusting than eating whatever the hell is in Campbell's.

I hate being me sometimes.
    And the chicken feet they put in Campbell’s????
    Waterslide likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    I doubt this person would have believed me or she just would have chosen not to think about that. Campbell's is like the sketchy hot dogs of soup. Of course, that doesn't stop me from eating it...I had some the other day because I got violently ill last weekend (I think I choked on something? I still don't know what happened...) and a cup of salt water and mushy noodles was the only thing my brain would allow in me and also because I'm sure it's leftover from childhood and being sick so there's probably a comfort factor. I mean, it worked well enough, but I wouldn't make a habit out of it.
    Novice and twitchy2.0 like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Campbell's is only in the cabinet for emergencies, when you need soup but are too weak to make your own. Even then, I would order some pho delivery instead of eating the Campbell's..those cans end up being donated every year.

Right now I am eating a poke bowl, but this one is special because this place has a cucumber and ginger salad on it that is to die for.
    Novice and MohandasKGanja like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I had pizza for tea. I’m on week 11 of my diet (going on) and, to be honest, it was disgusting.
    Its the same pizza brand & type I’ve had numerous times before but it just tasted “off” to me.

Vegan coconut korma over brown rice. So good!

https://www.veganricha.com/2018/08/v...rma-sauce.html
    MohandasKGanja and fgg like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    My old coworker said she loves soup but doesn't eat it anymore because it has too much sodium, so I told her how to make her own and she told me that was the most disgusting thing she'd ever heard. Apparently boiling chicken bones is more disgusting than eating whatever the hell is in Campbell's.

I hate being me sometimes.
    Wow, that drives me crazy. Soups in cans have WAY too much sodium, which is why I only eat it as a last resort. To Waterslide's credit, we make from scratch virtually every soup we eat. And the reason is because it's the only way you can control the sodium. As an example, I love, love, love split pea soup. So, a couple weeks ago, I took a huge pot, put in 2 pounds of dried split peas (rinsed), tons of water, two onions, sliced baby carrots and some sliced ham (low sodium). And slowly cooked it until the peas were the consistency of gravy. Instead of salt, I use white and/or black pepper. It was awesome. I have a bunch of extra containers of it in our deep freezer.

Thursday last week, we cooked chicken breasts, an entire cabbage, carrots, garlic, onions, and I can't remember what else, in a gigantic steamer pot. Mrs Mo had cut up everything the night before. We put it in the pot Thursday morning, and i brought it to a boil, then cooked it for an hour on low before I turned it off and went to work. That night, the cabbage was super soft (like pasta), and it tasted great. We froze what was left over, but I ate so much of it Thursday night, I had to wake up twice in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, LOL.

Tonight - baked salmon fillet, rice, snipped green beans and salad. Loved it.
    Waterslide likes this.

I had pizza for tea. I’m on week 11 of my diet (going on) and, to be honest, it was disgusting.
    Its the same pizza brand & type I’ve had numerous times before but it just tasted “off” to me.

Was it a caulifower crust pizza?

Nothing wrong with chicken feet! That’s what gives you the best broth
    Waterslide likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Last night I walked up to the Thai place around the corner from my house and now I'm eating leftover Gyoza. It's not even 9:00 am but I'm starving.
    fgg likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Mega-threads being closed.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Thread Information