Page 135 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136 LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 2031
Like Tree1572Likes

Thread: What are you eating right now, Part II

I don't do blue cheese. I was told I would acquire a taste for it as an adult. They lied to me.
    Waterslide and Beeyotch like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

fgg

blue cheese is delicious!
    Novice and sputnik like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

No.

Leftover smoked brisket. Even I, a KC bbq girl, have to admit that Texas does brisket extremely well.
    Waterslide likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I’ve just had chèvre (French goat) soft cheese with mixed olives for my tea/supper. I have a slice of rye sourdough too.
    I might make a cuppa-soup (it was just a taste really) then that is me done.
    I love cheese.
    Waterslide likes this.

Cheese is like my BFF.

I love blue cheese, but it sometimes does taste like the farm it came from...Soon it will be time for the blue cheese wrapped in grape leaves and washed in brandy...just in time for Christmas. My cat kind of goes nuts for it, too. And it's only $48.99/lb.

Rogue River Blue is made only during autumn, when the cow's rich milk lends itself best to making this exquisite cheese. This cheese is wrapped in grape leaves that have been soaked in pear brandy. The blue veining lends hints of hazelnuts and fruit, and the paste becomes slightly crystallized as it ages.

Novice and sputnik like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Chicken broth for the 3rd time today (had a bowl for lunch and am eating the remainder right now). I'm prepping for my colonoscopy and have been on clear liquids only all day.

ooh, sorry moongirl. a friend just had her first colonoscopy and she said prep is a bitch.

i would be sad if i didn't like olives (green. i'll eat the black ones in a pinch but nothing compares to green), anchovies and all kinds of stinky cheeses. umami for the win!
    Novice and Waterslide like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

^^the liquids only is not so bad; the stuff I'm currently drinking to clean me out is slightly gross but drinking a sip of lemon lime soda after each cup is really helping me finish this first half of the gallon somewhat easily. We'll see how it goes tomorrow morning at 2am when I'm not able to drink anything else but the rest of the prep stuff...

czb

you doing colyte?

consuming only fluids will make the prep easier.

^^The prescription said Nulytely, so I'm assuming it's the same thing. it was a little more difficult (aka gross) taking the 2am half of the gallon, but I was determined to power through it as quickly as possible.

Im
    being bad and eating prim rib and the best shrimp I’ve ever had and I don’t eat shrimp. Garlic butter wine and some kind of French bread crumb mister. Shrimp Dakota. I hope my gout doesn’t start up.
    Waterslide, fgg and Novice like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Moongirl, colonoscopies suck so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ooh, sorry moongirl. a friend just had her first colonoscopy and she said prep is a bitch.

i would be sad if i didn't like olives (green. i'll eat the black ones in a pinch but nothing compares to green), anchovies and all kinds of stinky cheeses. umami for the win!
    I love finding new and improved ways of shoveling salt into myself. And I agree about the green olives. They're much more intense than black. I would rather eat a bowl of olives than candy.

I love anchovies. I've been wanting an anchovy pizza lately...

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Im
    being bad and eating prim rib and the best shrimp I’ve ever had and I don’t eat shrimp. Garlic butter wine and some kind of French bread crumb mister. Shrimp Dakota. I hope my gout doesn’t start up.
    Hope you feel OK, but that food does sound amazing.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Chicken noodle soup. I roasted a chicken on Sunday so I used the carcass to make broth and OMG homemade broth is so much better than any bouillon I’ve ever had.
    Waterslide likes this.

My old coworker said she loves soup but doesn't eat it anymore because it has too much sodium, so I told her how to make her own and she told me that was the most disgusting thing she'd ever heard. Apparently boiling chicken bones is more disgusting than eating whatever the hell is in Campbell's.

I hate being me sometimes.
    greysfang, fgg and twitchy2.0 like this.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    ^^The prescription said Nulytely, so I'm assuming it's the same thing. it was a little more difficult (aka gross) taking the 2am half of the gallon, but I was determined to power through it as quickly as possible.
    ew. yes. that is the another formulation of colyte. glad you are done.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Chicken noodle soup. I roasted a chicken on Sunday so I used the carcass to make broth and OMG homemade broth is so much better than any bouillon I’ve ever had.
    i do this any time i roast a chicken. i save the carcass and boil it forevah with parsnip, turnip, and carrots. voila! chicken soup. most popular dinner of the week. time suck but easy.
    Novice likes this.

Thread Information