Page 125 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125
Results 1,861 to 1,873 of 1873
Like Tree1356Likes

Thread: What are you eating right now, Part II

^So the hash brown casserole I do for New Year's Day (I don't know why, that's just the meal I typically make it with) is similar, but you toss cornflakes in butter and sprinkle them on top. I know it sounds gross, but it's so good and crunchy.
    BITTER likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

^^It sounds like what they call Funeral Potatoes, I've seen the recipe online and done by the Pioneer Woman on her show.
    Waterslide likes this.

I made healthy-ish fried rice last night with leftovers, and had some of that for breakfast this morning too. I had leftover rice and leftover roasted chicken so I minced the chicken, removing the skin first but I did save a few bits of skin which I toasted in the pan to make it crispy, then I added a bit of olive oil and some sesame oil and chopped ginger and the rice and got that all crispy then added shredded cabbage and carrots and the rest of the chicken, and a splash of tamari (Japanese gluten free soy sauce) and fish sauce. While I was doing that in a separate pan I sautéed a whole bunch of chopped kale in a tiny bit of sesame oil until it was crispy (like kale chips basically) and sprinkled it with nutritional yeast and trader joe’s Umami seasoning. I served the rice in bowls topped with the crispy kale.

Ive been on an anti-Inflammatory diet for my back so since easter basically I cut out gluten, dairy, eggs, sugar, coffee and hot/spicy food. I thought I would be miserable but it’s actually forced me to get creative and it’s actually been fun. I’m going to do it for 3-6 months then slowly start reintroducing foods to see which ones work for me and which ones don’t.
    BITTER, Novice and czb like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Wow well done Sput!

I am cooking salmon. For the dog. She’s got antibiotics so it’s so she’ll take those. FML!!!
    sputnik, fgg and BITTER like this.

A massive amount of spaghetti with President's Choice Italian Seasoning, garlic, and dill while watching eleventy million episodes of Remington Steele. Comfort food. Comfort tv.
    BITTER likes this.

A Marino burger which is a cheeseburger with bacon, blue and cheddar cheese. On the side I have creamed spinach which is so goooooood.
    fgg and Waterslide like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Meatless dinner tonight. Roasted yellow squash slices with red and green peppers...Greek yogurt w/raspberries for dessert. And a scoop of potato salad. Reser's, can't get enough of this stuff. My own potato salad is so mediocre.
    fgg, Novice and sputnik like this.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

Way too many carbs; a potato burrito and chicken flavored cup-o-noodles ramen...
    fgg and BITTER like this.

Tonight, a repeat of the squash...I love it roasted. This time I added some cheddar on top and for some reason, I put the last of my Ken's Lite Apple Cider Viniagrette on it...it works. I forgot how much I love squash and zucchini.
    Novice likes this.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

Arroz con pollo.
    BITTER likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Just home from work and inhaled a piece of the chocolate cherry Bakewell cake that I made the other day. I am SOOOOOOO hungry and I have absolutely no idea what to make for dinner. Ugh. Maybe I'll have another piece of cake and a cup of tea while I think about it.

Making homemade jalapeno cheese poppers. Jalapenos with sharp English cheddar cheese. My ass will regret it tonight and tomorrow morning.

A breakfast casserole made in my slow cooker - biscuits, eggs, sausage, ham and cheese. It's a little too oily for my tastes. The gastric surgery has changed my digestive system so much. I got sick last week because I ate too many sweets. Vomiting followed by dry heaves!! So now my nutritionist wants me to do a sugar detox.

Thread Information