Page 394 of 422 FirstFirst ... 294344384390391392393394395396397398404 ... LastLast
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 6319
Like Tree365Likes

Thread: What are you eating right now?

papa rellena
    sputnik likes this.

^^^
    hey! haven't seen you in ages! how have you been?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

My sinuses are killing me. I'm eating 5 alarm chili and hoping it will help clear them out.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Homemade turles and the caramel got too hard in the fridge so I feel like i'm shattering my teeth.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Quote Originally Posted by calcifer View Post
    papa rellena
    Yummy. Haven't had one in a while.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ^^^
    hey! haven't seen you in ages! how have you been?
    i'm good. mostly tired. a little lonely too. i still live and work in ghent but i try to divide my free time between ghent and brussels. my days at work get longer and longer as i progress. i started my third year in november. in the evenings i usually study or read a book or meet up with friends but nothing too active. my sister still lives with me but she decided to not obtain her master's degree in physics and instead go see the world. i knew she was thinking about it but the day she actually left, it took me by surprise. in september she went to iran for two weeks on her own. in october she went to madagascar for four weeks. also by herself. and right now she's in galle, sri lanka. in many ways she's like my little brother who left for tokyo after he obtained his bachelor's degree. my older brother is the opposite. he always complains when he has to travel for work (he's a post doc). as for me, when i'm at work, i'm counting down to the holidays and when i'm not at work, i actually miss it. i really love solving problems and fixing things.
    i'm leaving on christmas morning to go to helsinki. i need to clear my head a little and i've heard it's better than sint petersburg. i'm also planning to go to svalbard in a couple of months. together with my sister or i risk not seeing her anymore this year. we're going by boat because it's the only way to visit jan mayen (the former dutch whaling base) and we both really want to see beerenberg. our idea is to jump off the boat at svalbard and pitch our tent near the airport of longearbyen. it's the northernmost camping site in the world. it'll be cold though.

ps. i thought of you the other day. i found this cool gift for cats. it's basically a design box. and since i don't own a cat, i was thinking of buying it for my boyfriend's cat king leopold III of belgium. he really likes cardboard boxes. but knowing your tastes, maybe you would also like it... i'm going to check it out tomorrow, see if it's as nice irl as it is in pictures.

pps. get well soon!
    sputnik likes this.

Just finished a full day of xmas baking! Too tired to cook any more so,.. I'm munching on candied salmon I found sitting in the fridge (as I listen to Rickie Lee Jones). I'm happy.

I'm getting to ready to eat meat for the first time in over a year. I hope my stomach doesnt hate me tomorrow!

I got a food gift from my captain - homemade fudge and freakin' lemon curd. Just finished off the lemon curd. Sodalicious.
    Laurent likes this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by palta View Post
    Homemade garlic bread sounds great!

I'm eating avocado with sugar and marsala wine.
    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    latte. triscuits with butter and cenovis (swiss equivalent of marmite/vegemite)
    i've got a cold and i'm still at home in my pyjamas.
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetigeress View Post
    Just finished a full day of xmas baking! Too tired to cook any more so,.. I'm munching on candied salmon I found sitting in the fridge (as I listen to Rickie Lee Jones). I'm happy.
    Am I living on the same planet as you chickies above?

The avocado threw me but I get it. I think. I've had mascarpone with aged balsamic vinegar and biscotti - but haven't had avocado and sugar.

Candied salmon? Is this an Alaskan treat?

Quote Originally Posted by calcifer View Post
    i'm good. mostly tired. a little lonely too. i still live and work in ghent but i try to divide my free time between ghent and brussels. my days at work get longer and longer as i progress. i started my third year in november. in the evenings i usually study or read a book or meet up with friends but nothing too active. my sister still lives with me but she decided to not obtain her master's degree in physics and instead go see the world. i knew she was thinking about it but the day she actually left, it took me by surprise. in september she went to iran for two weeks on her own. in october she went to madagascar for four weeks. also by herself. and right now she's in galle, sri lanka. in many ways she's like my little brother who left for tokyo after he obtained his bachelor's degree. my older brother is the opposite. he always complains when he has to travel for work (he's a post doc). as for me, when i'm at work, i'm counting down to the holidays and when i'm not at work, i actually miss it. i really love solving problems and fixing things.
    i'm leaving on christmas morning to go to helsinki. i need to clear my head a little and i've heard it's better than sint petersburg. i'm also planning to go to svalbard in a couple of months. together with my sister or i risk not seeing her anymore this year. we're going by boat because it's the only way to visit jan mayen (the former dutch whaling base) and we both really want to see beerenberg. our idea is to jump off the boat at svalbard and pitch our tent near the airport of longearbyen. it's the northernmost camping site in the world. it'll be cold though.

ps. i thought of you the other day. i found this cool gift for cats. it's basically a design box. and since i don't own a cat, i was thinking of buying it for my boyfriend's cat king leopold III of belgium. he really likes cardboard boxes. but knowing your tastes, maybe you would also like it... i'm going to check it out tomorrow, see if it's as nice irl as it is in pictures.

pps. get well soon!
    that box for the cat sounds fantastic. definitly post a picture. i still need to buy bobo a xmas present.

glad to hear you're doing well, i'm so jealous of all your siblings' traveling. damn i miss that...
    post pics of helsinki - either here or on fb. i've never been and i hear it's wonderful. and i'm fascinated by nordic landscapes.
    be sure to hit me up if you're ever in nyc!
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

St. Lucia buns. I made them with marzipan, cardamom and a little saffron. Gooooooood!
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    Am I living on the same planet as you chickies above?

The avocado threw me but I get it. I think. I've had mascarpone with aged balsamic vinegar and biscotti - but haven't had avocado and sugar.

Candied salmon? Is this an Alaskan treat?
    LOL. I've been eating avocado with (a little bit of) sugar as a dessert my whole life. It's delicious.
    But yes, I know it is unusual.

An attorney gave the office a $100 gift certificate to a local deli. I'm pigging out on little subs, pasta and potato salad and cookies.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Wheat toast with tahini hummus.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Thread Information