Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: What is NOT for dinner tonight: 'Foods' you would NEVER eat!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Damn it guys I have eggs almost every morning (various ways)... now I'll have to blot out all these graphic descriptions lol.

Up until two Summers ago, I wouldn't touch eggs either. Just the idea of them is repulsive. It's like eatting a chicken fetus.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

Hit By Ban Bus!

Stop stop STOP!!!

Lobster, crab, anything boiled alive....

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Black licorice or anything that tastes like it, including Ouzo or whatever that crap is... UGH.. just the smell turns my stomach
    I'm with you! I wanted to try parsnips-couldn't do it! Smelled just like licorice,
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    Oh god I love milk...... I love it so much. I would drink it all day every day if I weren't lactose intolerant these days, and if it didn't have so many calories. I can't verbalize how much I love milk. If I'm good enough to go to heaven, I will have milk every day.
    Me too! I loooooove milk. I'm good and stick with skim, even though I think 2% is heavenly. On occasion I even have whole milk, warmed up with vanilla, to sip during a hot bath.
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    I'm the same. I never drink milk and even if I was in desperate need of a drink and was offered milk, I would decline

Eggs...yuck, yuck, yuck... whenever I make eggs, I always have to cut out that squiggly umbilical cord thingy in the eggs...and it doesn't matter the reason - scrambled eggs, eggs used for a cake...whatever...GET IT OUTTA THERE.
    I do that too, I will NOT eat that. When I was little my mom told me it was a baby and it has freaked me out ever since. I cannot anything that has eggs in it unless I cook it because I will not eat that thing.

No meat and no eggs..ooof, no..not for me. I've started to seriously have an aversion to those chinese mushrooms. Or at least I think they are Chinese, they're really funky looking and slimey too. They never used to bother me but now, the thought of them... ick.

Baked beans...yuk

Sprouts urgh

Elite Member

I love lengua (cow tongue). I have no problem eating it and I like liver with lots of sauteed onions too. Yummmy! Beef, pork, chicken, fish...you name it, if I'm hungry, I'll eat it. I like shrimp too but someone once told me how shrimp were the roaches of the sea and they pretty much eat anything off the ocean floor. That turned me off them for a while, but I got over it. There's never been a shrimp I've met that I haven't liked.

The only things that come to mind that I don't like are olives (hate them), papaya (no taste to them) and fruit cake (nasty!). I also won't eat any sort of clams. I'm afraid of getting sick off them. But other than that, I love seafood. And I read one time how much crap there were in hot dogs, so I prefer NOT to eat them or ground beef. Other than that, I like all sorts of foods...Greek, Mexican, Spanish, Italian, Thai, Chinese, etc...pickled pig feet.....cow tripe (menudo)...tripas (fried cow intestines chopped up in tacos)...I've had it all. I'd even eat Escargot if someone offered it to me. I'm not easily grossed out.

i will not eat anything that can look at me.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl View Post
    I love lengua (cow tongue). I have no problem eating it and I like liver with lots of sauteed onions too. Yummmy! Beef, pork, chicken, fish...you name it, if I'm hungry, I'll eat it. I like shrimp too but someone once told me how shrimp were the roaches of the sea and they pretty much eat anything off the ocean floor. That turned me off them for a while, but I got over it. There's never been a shrimp I've met that I haven't liked.
    i love liver and onions as well and russian food. theres this type of salad made with eggplant, garlic, and creme cheese and olive oil-very yummy. i wont eat pork and i hate chinese food.

Bronze Member

This pic is a great example of why I don't like to eat meat. Milk is pretty gross to me too... thanks to a lovely PETA ad, I heard there was cow blood and mucus in there, so I'd much rather take soy.
    Most canned foods like spaghetti o's and campbell's soups are pretty disgusting, too...
    Wish I was a healthier eater, but I still love my fries, chips, and chocolate

Elite Member

Having Mexican and Spanish roots, when we grew up, we ate everything...we did not grow up on sandwiches or macaroni and cheese at all. Our dishes were so diverse, that I never really had a chance to dislike many foods. It seemed so normal to eat whatever they put in front of you. I even remember eating 'Cahuama' which is basically turtle soup. It was sooooo good. I haven't eaten it in years but I remember liking it and it doesn't gross me out. What bothers me more about foods is when people don't wash their hands when cooking, or food that's been left out and you let flies get all over it. Or a crappy potato salad that's been over cooked and it's all mushy. Those are things I hate and I refuse to eat anything that's been brought to me in those conditions. Oh, and warm drinks like soda or something that should be chilled or iced and it's given to me room tempature. If there's no ice, I won't drink it. So I guess you could say I'm pickier about how food is served to me, instead of WHAT is served to me. I love animals and all, but sorry, eyes or no eyes....if I'm hungry, I'm eating your ass Bambi...haha. (Just kidding)

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl View Post

The only things that come to mind that I don't like are olives (hate them), papaya (no taste to them) and fruit cake (nasty!). I also won't eat any sort of clams. I'm afraid of getting sick off them. But other than that, I love seafood. And I read one time how much crap there were in hot dogs, so I prefer NOT to eat them or ground beef. Other than that, I like all sorts of foods...Greek, Mexican, Spanish, Italian, Thai, Chinese, etc...pickled pig feet.....cow tripe (menudo)...tripas (fried cow intestines chopped up in tacos)...I've had it all. I'd even eat Escargot if someone offered it to me. I'm not easily grossed out.
    I will never, ever go out to dinner with you! Unless we settle on dessert only!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information