Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
Results 166 to 174 of 174

Thread: What is NOT for dinner tonight: 'Foods' you would NEVER eat!

  1. #166
    Elite Member Lalique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The land of ice and snow
    Posts
    6,222

    Default

    ^^ OMG
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

  2. #167
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,972

    Default

    A. Cucumbers are awesome! Mixed myself up some cucumbers with tomato, onion and soaked it vinegar overnight. Will be consuming as soon as I walk in the door.
    B. I cannot believe there's a semen based cookbook...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  3. #168
    Elite Member KristiB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    2,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    A. Cucumbers are awesome! Mixed myself up some cucumbers with tomato, onion and soaked it vinegar overnight. Will be consuming as soon as I walk in the door.
    B. I cannot believe there's a semen based cookbook...
    Some recipes

    ALMOST WHITE RUSSIAN

    2 oz Vodka
    1 oz Coffee liqueur
    1/2 oz semen
    cream or milk
    ice cubes

    Pour vodka, semen and coffee liqueur over ice cubes and top up the glass with milk or cream.

    MAN MADE OYSTERS

    Cleaned oyster shells
    Chilled fresh semen, the more the better
    Ice
    Lemon and pepper garnish

    First clean the oyster shells in cold water. Do not use soap since the shell easily absorbs the nasty taste of soap. Spoon the chilled, fresh semen into each shell. Serve simply on ice with just a squeeze of fresh lemon and maybe a grind of black pepper.

    Chef's note: A true semen connoisseur might forego the lemon and pepper in favor of the non-adulterated semen flavor.


    The author, himself, says, "My name is Paul Photenhauer. My friends call me "Fotie" and you can too. I enjoy food and cooking it - especially when I add a little semen to the dishes I create. No, I'm not joking and no, I'm not some sort of whacky freak. I'm just passionate about everything I do, including cooking with cum. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy the book and the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say, so be sure to leave a comment or two!"

  4. #169
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KristiB View Post
    Some recipes

    ALMOST WHITE RUSSIAN

    2 oz Vodka
    1 oz Coffee liqueur
    1/2 oz semen
    cream or milk
    ice cubes

    Pour vodka, semen and coffee liqueur over ice cubes and top up the glass with milk or cream.

    MAN MADE OYSTERS

    Cleaned oyster shells
    Chilled fresh semen, the more the better
    Ice
    Lemon and pepper garnish

    First clean the oyster shells in cold water. Do not use soap since the shell easily absorbs the nasty taste of soap. Spoon the chilled, fresh semen into each shell. Serve simply on ice with just a squeeze of fresh lemon and maybe a grind of black pepper.

    Chef's note: A true semen connoisseur might forego the lemon and pepper in favor of the non-adulterated semen flavor.


    The author, himself, says, "My name is Paul Photenhauer. My friends call me "Fotie" and you can too. I enjoy food and cooking it - especially when I add a little semen to the dishes I create. No, I'm not joking and no, I'm not some sort of whacky freak. I'm just passionate about everything I do, including cooking with cum. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy the book and the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say, so be sure to leave a comment or two!"
    Yeah, he's a whacky freak alright. I wonder who I could buy that cookbook for though...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  5. #170
    Elite Member Lalique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The land of ice and snow
    Posts
    6,222

    Default

    I imagine that he didn't have many dinner guests after his cookbook was published...
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

  6. #171
    Elite Member ManxMouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Lemuria
    Posts
    7,619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Yeah, he's a whacky freak alright. I wonder who I could buy that cookbook for though...
    Ha ha, "whacky." And yeah---this book would make a GREAT gag gift! Quite a literal gag gift.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

  7. #172
    Elite Member msdeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in a van down by the river
    Posts
    39,431

    Default

    onions (allergic)

    red meat, and i have my food rule. I don't eat anything called Loaf, log, or whiz.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

  8. #173
    Elite Member SHELLEE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Florida Keys
    Posts
    20,606

    Default

    ^^But, but cheeze whiz rocks!
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

  9. #174
    Elite Member Love love's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    5,923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Yeah, he's a whacky freak alright. I wonder who I could buy that cookbook for though...
    leann rimes

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. What's for dinner tonight?
    By moomies in forum Food and Cuisine
    Replies: 1439
    Last Post: October 31st, 2017, 07:10 AM
  2. What are you having for dinner tonight?
    By pacific breeze in forum Food and Cuisine
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: November 24th, 2005, 06:39 PM
  3. Medium in 3D Tonight
    By Kimberly in forum Television and Movies
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 21st, 2005, 07:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •