Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: What chain restaurants are you loyal to?

i'm not a huge fan of chains (i personally love using yelp for car trips...best way to find the good local places), but i have an exception...chevy's. their spicy chicken flautas and sweet corn tomalito are like crack to me.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

I don't go to the Waffle House (awful waffle) where I live because all of the workers would recognize me from court.
    greysfang and Bellatheball like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post

McD's breakfast (for hangover)
    Yes ma'am!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Outback Steakhouse. According to an acquaintance who worked at one, they actually make everything fresh--salads are not pre-made, is the example he gave, and it's true I dig their salads like nothing else. The quality of food is pretty good (I get steaks whenever we go) and it's consistent. It's a good value.
    I love their salads. They do seem really fresh. And the steaks and the brown bread. Yep, I like Outback once in a while. However, I was in Houston last summer and went on a date. All of the amazing restaurants in Houston and dude takes me to Outback. And he got frustrated with traffic and said "shitgoddamnmotherfuckingsonofabitch"

Loooove Cracker Barrel when I need comfort food. I like chik-fil-a. Wish someone would bring me some chik-fil-a right this very minute. I will totally go to Waffle House, honey badger don't give a shit. Bring me a damn pecan waffle and keep my coffee cup filled and I'll overlook the less-than-sanitary conditions. Usually.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Since moving from MD, I've been craving a crab cake something fierce!

When Diva mentioned Ms. Shirley's, my mout involuntarily watered.

And the only chain we consistently hit is Olive Garden. Their salad is bomb!

I used to love me some Crown Chicken, but they keep closing up all the spots in Philly. The closest one is in South Philly on my way to work. They made their fried chicken in a pressure cooker, and their Jamaican meat pies were the best.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Burger King in the US has a veggie burger that's to die for.
    McJag and LynnieD like this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

^ REally? Did not know that! I haven't been in BK in (at least) 15 years. Might have to try it. Thanks.

We had Bennigans today. My husband's burger with a pretzel bun looked good. I had Southwest eggrolls with some strange pineapple sauce. It was a good reminder why we don't eat there much. LOL It was just really heavy and way too many flavors all at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Burger King in the US has a veggie burger that's to die for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    ^ REally? Did not know that! I haven't been in BK in (at least) 15 years. Might have to try it. Thanks.
    YES!!! Its actually really good!! The only thing I get at BK if I go there (burger/chicken wise). Combine it w/a side salad and you are living good! Definitely try it sometime!

Damn, I might need to get one now...

On the rare occasion I eat in a chain/fast food joint, I go to BK. McD is too dry. I loved Wendy's but they disappeared from the country a decade ago.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    YES!!! Its actually really good!! The only thing I get at BK if I go there (burger/chicken wise). Combine it w/a side salad and you are living good! Definitely try it sometime!

Damn, I might need to get one now...
    Don't get me started, I have major cravings right about now...
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Swear to Christ, I'm going right now. After I drop off the wee one at Preschool it will be my next stop. Nummy!

^At least it's after 11 on the east coast and you could call it lunch. This convo is making me itch to drive to BK and it's only a little after 10 here.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    ^At least it's after 11 on the east coast and you could call it lunch. This convo is making me itch to drive to BK and it's only a little after 10 here.
    You don't have to wait! Our BK does my husband's cheeseburger at 9.
    Laurent likes this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Elite Member

I will confess that lately I do enjoy BK's onion rings with the tangy sauce it comes with. The BK's closest to me have closed, though, so fortunately I don't have to face temptation too often.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    It's my favorite hangover breakfast when I'm staying in the US. There's one Burger King in Brooklyn where people know my name.
    -Bugdoll-

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information