Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wendy's sells new fries with potato skin, sea salt

Wendy's always had the worst fries... Even though McDonalds sucks, their FRESH hot cripsy fries are heaven. They have to be fresh or they suck.

A friend told me she always asks for 'saltless' fries so they have to make a new batch.

Quote Originally Posted by Star View Post
    Wendy's always had the worst fries... Even though McDonalds sucks, their FRESH hot cripsy fries are heaven. They have to be fresh or they suck.

A friend told me she always asks for 'saltless' fries so they have to make a new batch.
    A classic method to always ensuring you get fresh fries!
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

My favorite fries are in Ocean City, MD...Thrashers. Mmmm. Fried in peanut oil. I'm happy we have Five Guys out here now, they have similar tasting fries.

I'd give these Wendy's fries a whirl. They look good.

Well I tried them tonight. Wendy's old fries were on the bottom of my list, they were always soggy and over salted but these...

Are delicious! They're not too fat, they're crispy, lightly salted...really delightful. A huge step up in the fry market for Wendy's for sure.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

I don't eat Wendy's fries, but I tried these and they were pretty good. I want a chocolate frosty now, though.

Quote Originally Posted by o0Amber0o View Post
    Well I tried them tonight. Wendy's old fries were on the bottom of my list, they were always soggy and over salted but these...

Are delicious! They're not too fat, they're crispy, lightly salted...really delightful. A huge step up in the fry market for Wendy's for sure.
    Grrreat! Their fries were so awful, limp, soggy, and just plain ick.. I'm looking forward to trying the new ones! I love Wendy's.
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

You see, I'm the opposite. I really liked the fries before and I cannot tolerate the new ones. It's actually been a good thing because I've been switching to the baked potato instead.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by Flak View Post
    The only fries I eat are Five Guys fries. Everything tastes bland after you've had them.
    I love how they give you a whole freaking bag of fries with your regular order...

Their old fries were my least favorite but I love Wendy's new fries! They are the shizz!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Ok, had the fries tonight on the way home.
    One word: ICK!

I loved them before. Now they taste ...like unwashed fries. I am so bummed.

I recently picked these up. Maybe its the Wendys around me but it tastes like Im eating a bucket full of salt. And most times I go there the fries are overcooked.

Quote Originally Posted by Flak View Post
    The only fries I eat are Five Guys fries. Everything tastes bland after you've had them.
    Funny you say that. Again, maybe its my area but I ordered them and they were not only overcooked but extremely greasy, limp and overall nasty. It was that and that horrible excuse for a cheeseburger that caused me to decide to never eat there again.

My daughter had some the other day. I tried a couple and wasn't impressed. They weren't crispy and, frankly, the old fries tasted better. I fed mine to the rat I'm currently babysitting. He scarfed them down.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    Their old fries were my least favorite but I love Wendy's new fries! They are the shizz!
    I take this back! I had these fries 3 more times and they were terrible! Back to soggytown...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    You see, I'm the opposite. I really liked the fries before and I cannot tolerate the new ones. It's actually been a good thing because I've been switching to the baked potato instead.
    Same here.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

This sucks. I loved their old fries. I only had them twice/year or so but I loved the greasy salty little things.

The Burger King here is selling something similar but I don't think Wendy's is. The BK ones look good, I must remember to try them this week. I hate Wendy's fries, they're tasteless, they're soft, soggy, floury and there's no salt on them. I like McDonald's fries because they're crispier and cooked in vegetable oil.
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information