Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: The 'weird' things you eat

When I go to a pizza parlor to get just a slice I have them heat the slice in the oven, put cold shredded, mozzerella cheese on top and then I have ranch dressing for dipping purposes.

Whenever I describe it everyone thinks it's the most disgusting thing in the entire world when in all actuality, it's the most delicious thing in the entire world.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ^^^
    eating ice is also a sign of anemia.

Hmmmm... I didn't know that. I've been anemic off and on since Highschool and I'm constantly eating ice.
    Now logic is a wonderful thing but it has, as the processes of evolution discovered, certain drawbacks. Anything that thinks logically can be fooled by something else which thinks at least as logically as it does. - Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post

I love french fries dipped in a mayo mixed with ketchup and pizza with ranch dressing.
    They actually have ketchup mixed w/ mayo in restaurants in some parts of the country. They call it "fry sauce" and I had no clue about this phenomenon until I visited relatives in Idaho. It's really common there. I was kinda grossed out at first but it's actually pretty good.
    Now logic is a wonderful thing but it has, as the processes of evolution discovered, certain drawbacks. Anything that thinks logically can be fooled by something else which thinks at least as logically as it does. - Douglas Adams

Probably not too weird, but the combinations I've gotten some weird looks about:

Pepperoni & Pineapple pizza (I've got my step-daughter hooked too!)
    Peanut butter, dill pickle and cheese sandwich. Yummy...
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

Quote Originally Posted by WitchHazelEyed View Post
    They actually have ketchup mixed w/ mayo in restaurants in some parts of the country. They call it "fry sauce" and I had no clue about this phenomenon until I visited relatives in Idaho. It's really common there. I was kinda grossed out at first but it's actually pretty good.
    Mmmm, off to Idaho I go!!

Fry sauce - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Evidently it isn't just Idaho. You can choose from Idaho, Washington, Oregon, or Utah. You can also mail order it except why would you do that when you can just make some? Color me confused.

^If you add relish doesn't it become the special sauce from McDonalds and also Russian Dressing/Thousand Island Dressing?
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Deep fried bacon with sugar. It wasn't my idea, the boyfriend did it and I told him it was the most disgusting thing in the world but once I tried it, it was actually good.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea View Post
    ^If you add relish doesn't it become the special sauce from McDonalds and also Russian Dressing/Thousand Island Dressing?
    You got it!! It's pretty much the same thing. I'm not crazy about relish, so I just mix the others together. Although, I do like relish in tarter sauce. That's good with fries, too

Same here. I don't really like relish unless it's in tartar sauce.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    Deep fried bacon with sugar. It wasn't my idea, the boyfriend did it and I told him it was the most disgusting thing in the world but once I tried it, it was actually good.
    I'm gonna try this one... sounds interesting. I love bacon and i definately love sugar.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information