Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Weird eating habits: do you have any?

Mira,
    calm yourself

and claiming your "intelligence" and "experience" and "maturity" doesnt really go with the dancing around and jealous name calling--kind of like of your elastic waisted pants dont go with your moo moo

The only thing I really intensely dislike is highly greasy food. I am not a picky eater and I'll try almost anything with the exception of seafood (I'm allergic to shrimp and I've tried other seafood but I think it just congers bad memories).

I also don't like when food on the plate touches other food but I can handle it.

Quote Originally Posted by Femmefatale View Post
    Ive read your posts on other threads and definately do not see YOU of all people as the barometer of class and highly doubt anyone respects you in real life since you seem a little "off". You are so someone who acts out over the "internet" but is a complete NOTHING in reality, and I think you are becoming more aware of that. I suggest you look within yourself to understand why your life is such a mess where I can affect you so with a comment about diet coke lol. Sound like your life is VERY unfulfilling. I must remind you of what you dont have and never will, but that is your fault

but thanks for the unnecessary and irrelevant comment it should get ppl on the thread...
    Yes, you are right about everything as always FF. Diet drinks are served with gourmet food in all the finest restuarants. I've eaten in many of them around the world, but funny, I never noticed that before.

As for your analysis of me, it sounds like you are one of those people who reads comments in the Million Replies thread to use as ammunition against people who don't fall for your superior, perfect act. That is beneath contempt.

I don't apologize for having moments of doubt and weakness. If that makes me a complete NOTHING in your eyes, I can live with that. Some day, when life hands you a hard knock or two, you will know what I am talking about. Until then, keep living in your fantasy world that looking perfect, binge eating and purging, and fucking your man silly is all you need to be happy.

As for being so hot and perfect and thin, well -- we really only have your word for that, don't we? In my experience, people who are all those things generally don't spend their lives crowing about it on Internet message boards. You've made other posts where you've admitted to treating people badly based on their looks. Nothing could be more judjmental and shallow than that, yet you are proud enough of it to expect praise for it from strangers. I would have thought the people at your country club -- that you have apparently handpicked for their beauty and money -- would be enough adulation even for you, but I underestimated your vanity. FYI, belonging to a country club doesn't indicate anything except that you've got money to throw away. Class cannot be bought.

I'd like to know how many famous people you've interviewed, how many newspapers and magazines and academic journals you've been published in, how many close friends of many years standing you have, how many people actually love you, and how many lives you've touched and changed in a positive way. I can boast all of that, so I am luckier than I know sometimes. Dark nights of the soul happen to most people who have one.

The jury is still out on yours.
    Last edited by pacific breeze; March 11th, 2007 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Oh great - a pissing contest to see who's the pickiest eater and/or who has the most issues with food/eating in general. It's nothing to be proud of ladies.
    psst. i aint pissing toots. its a freakin question that got answered.
    man, why do people have to bitch about everything?

Zee

Msdebagain- feel free to bitch someplace. It's good for the soul

This jealous bitter fattie has accomplished a good deal both on the personal or professional front. My self worth is my own. It is not related to the luxury goods that I own, my personal plane, country club membership, vacations, etc. Literally, I have everything I need or want.

Ah, that felt good. WTF was the thread?

Oh yes, I hate sea urchins. Don't care how much they cost- it's disgusting.
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

What's wrong with Diet Coke?
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

I was about to ask the same question. How is it "uncivilized"? Does drinking it imply that you play with your food later or something?

Really, I'm curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Femmefatale View Post
    Mira,
    calm yourself

and claiming your "intelligence" and "experience" and "maturity" doesnt really go with the dancing around and jealous name calling--kind of like of your elastic waisted pants dont go with your moo moo
    If you can't debate the idea, you attack the person. It's good to see than even a person of your alleged perfection has at least one fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariesoleil View Post
    Absolutely nothing, although I personally don't like it. I think the idea that you drink it with every meal leaves something to be desired, however.

Aspartame and other sweeteners like it are known carcinogens. I figure I am exposed to enough carcinogens already without knowingly ingesting them. Plus, studies have proven that people who drink a lot of diet drinks have higher sugar cravings, and that's something else I would rather avoid.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zorbeet View Post
    Msdebagain- feel free to bitch someplace. It's good for the soul

This jealous bitter fattie has accomplished a good deal both on the personal or professional front. My self worth is my own. It is not related to the luxury goods that I own, my personal plane, country club membership, vacations, etc. Literally, I have everything I need or want.

Ah, that felt good. WTF was the thread?

Oh yes, I hate sea urchins. Don't care how much they cost- it's disgusting.
    Amen sistah! On board for all of this. Sea Urchins are one of the few things I will not eat. That and brussel sprouts. I just cannot get past the way they smell when you cook them.

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    Absolutely nothing, although I personally don't like it. I think the idea that you drink it with every meal leaves something to be desired, however.

Aspartame and other sweeteners like it are known carcinogens. I figure I am exposed to enough carcinogens already without knowingly ingesting them. Plus, studies have proven that people who drink a lot of diet drinks have higher sugar cravings, and that's something else I would rather avoid.
    I have had the hardest time giving up diet drinks and suspect there is some substance in them that is addicting. Water is so much better for you.

My brother has this thing when he is eating that has always made me ill while we were growing up. He eats, drinks, chews, and mixes up all his food and drink together. BLAHHHH. It is just so gross to me. Eat, swallow, and THEN drink.

I know quite a few people that eat the most fattenting foods and then wash it down with a Diet Coke. Never quite figured out the reasoning there.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

My step brother used to be psychotic if his food touched when he was a toddler. He would only eat without a tantrum if you put all of his food in a compartmentlized dish where the peas sat in one little part, the mashed potatos in the next and the main dish in the other. He once threw an hour long screaming fit in IHOP because they served his pancakes with a curl of butter on top.

A*O

Strong, sweet sodas completely overwhelm the flavour of the food instead of enhancing or complimenting it. Of course, if you are eating in a fast food joint then whatever you ingest is going to be crap so it doesn't matter. If you are in a good restaurant and the chef learns you've ordered a Coke with your filet mignon he's not going to be very flattered and on one famous occasion in the UK the customer was actually asked to leave. I know chefs are complete divas but I take the point.

If I'm not drinking wine with a meal I go for sparkling mineral water - wait, is that 'nouveau' too? Speaking of which, you can always tell by the way people hold their cutlery.

He would only eat without a tantrum if you put all of his food in a compartmentlized dish where the peas sat in one little part, the mashed potatos in the next and the main dish in the other
    He should be fine in jail then!
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information