Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Weird eating habits: do you have any?

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Born In A Brothel View Post
    This thread is funny.

A weird habit of mine is I can't drink anything while eating, unless it's a glass of wine with pasta. I can usually drink something about an hour after eating.

I also don't like cold water unless it's very hot outside. I drink room temp bottled water all winter.

Me either!

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    Thank you for mentioning gelatin food products. It's time to post this picture of fine cuisine:

Now tell me, KrisNine, could you turn this yummy confection down? I think NOT.

A good beer buzz helps a lot in this regard.

Oh my lord..

I dont know what's worse.. the fact that that dish incorporates eggs, imitation crab, and shrimp together.. or that the gelatin is made from cow bones.. or the combination of the two. YUCK.

I spent the majority of my life as a vegetarian (eating only fish with no dairy or eggs), because I thought that there was going to be hair and blood in my food. Because of this, I have a whole bunch of weird eating habits:
    • I still don't eat chicken, beef, or pork, but I will eat turkey breast sandwiches as long as someone I know makes it for me, while I look the other way.
    • I also really like goat.
    • The smell of hotdogs makes me hungry, even though I've only eaten one hotdog since the age of four, and I threw it up.
    • I put pineapple in macaroni and cheese and orange slices in fettucini Alfredo.
    • I love tuna casserole and have dozens of recipes for it.
    • I put nuts in just about all of my food.
    • I thought non-breakfast sausage was made up by my grandfather and didn't really exist until I was in high school.
    • If I know someone is eating breakfast sausage in my house, I'll make them eat it in the kitchen and wash their hands afterwards, because food should not come in a protein casing. That is just wrong and disgusting. I realize this is ridiculous, but I do most of the cooking, so they can just suffer.
    I also like my cereal to either be healthy cereal left to sit and get soggy in milk for two or three minutes or sugary cereal with fruit juice. I love raspberry flavored tea. I also like my tea dark with no sugar hot or cold. I think the smell of popcorn is revolting.

That gelatine pic makes me gag

I'm doing the food for a wedding this weekend and I think I'll make that fine looking salad there! I was missing something in the gelatinous egg/krab slot, and I think that will work in very nicely.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread Information