Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Weird eating habits: do you have any?

Quote Originally Posted by Soth View Post
    I had no doubt you would have dear

You seem to have your caps lock on when you type "binge" or its suffix for some reason.....you did you say she was bulemic in the first place, so why back pedal

I still dont get it? What is your pt? Lol, could someone ELSE plz translate, baby words, whatever it takes. LMFAO im sooo confused. Are we not communicating clearly? what am i missing? where am i back pedaling? please advise

Quote Originally Posted by MgMMD View Post
    I can eat anything.
    IF there is Tony Chachere's hot sauce on it...lol
    eww me too I don't like hot sauce but I love tony's
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

I eat some form of hot sauce on almost everything, including breakfast (except cereal of course...although I eat that dry). I wouldn't recommend it for those who don't already do so but looking at the thread it seems lots do. It ruins your taste buds to the point 'plain' food no longer has any taste or is simply bland.

I love nutella, but only straight from the jar on a spoon. The idea of eating it on bread for some reason, I can't stand.

^^
    Venus...me too! I thought I was the only one that did that. And for those that read my earlier post, that's one more thing that I don't coat with mounds of hot sauce

I'm very obsessive compulsive when it comes to my eating habits:
    - My foods can't touch other foods.. if a knife has been used to cut meat or something I refuse to use it to cut my own food unless it's gone through the dishwasher.
    - If I'm microwaving something I HAVE to stop the microwave on a number ending in a '0' or a '5'.. even if it means the different between 'slightly charred' and 'burnt to a crisp'.
    - I eat in even numbers.. I have to have an even number of things if there is going to be more than one: 2 cucumbers, 2 tomatos, 2 pieces of bread.. I HAVE to
    - Ok, this is where people get weirded out and if you saw me do this, youd probably think I was a freak too: I make lettuce wraps out of EVERYTHING.. I buy the romaine lettuce hearts in the bag and I remove the leaves individually and line them up on a paper towel from biggest to smallest in groups of two.. it sounds SUPER WEIRD, I know, but it's something I do.
    - I only use short forks when I eat, not salad forks because they're too long and, to be quite honest, they creep me out.. (?)
    - I only use a particular knife when I eat something that requires a knife
    - I put salt on everything
    - I have a schedule for eating times.. I only eat dinner after 8
    - I eat things in a certain order.. for example: salad, bread, apple, orange, jello, and popsicle.. apples, oranges, jello, and popsicles are always last in that order.
    - I slice individual slices of bread.. like if I toast two slices, I'll cut the two toasted breads and I'll have 4 really thin slices of bread.
    I'm super weird.. I know.. lol.. it drives my mom absolutely BONKERS because at family dinners or holidays I insist on taking my meals like this.

Quote Originally Posted by t13nif View Post
    I love stale, buttered popcorn. I also used to dip my popcorn in my pop .
    Omg! Someone like meeeee!!! I love stale popcorn. I will make a bag of microwave popcorn just to let it sit out all night for the next morning. I haven't dipped my popcorn in my pop for years, but it's soooo good! I do still put it on my soup (tomato is the best for this). I love how it instantly shrinks up and turns chewy. I cannot believe someone else in the world actually shares these weird popcorn habits, lol!
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

[quote=stylejunkiex;623910]I'm very obsessive compulsive when it comes to my eating habits:

^^Obviously a classic case of OCD. Do you have obsessive requirements about things other than food?

[quote=PlayfulKisses;623931]
    Quote Originally Posted by stylejunkiex View Post
    I'm very obsessive compulsive when it comes to my eating habits:

^^Obviously a classic case of OCD. Do you have obsessive requirements about things other than food?

Yes.. things have to be in a certain order.. sometimes in a way only I can understand. If I dont do something I think something bad will happen as a consequence. If the thought of doing something occurs to me after I've moved on I HAVE to go back and do it, otherwise I cant live with myself. I have a thing with even numbers.. If I click a pen 3 times, I have to click it 1 more to make it 4.. If I do something with my right hand, I have to do it with my left hand.. I play games with myself like I bet myself.. 'If this happens then you have to do this' or 'If you can hold your breathe until we reach the next stop sign, you have to do this.' It's very very odd to people that dont understand OCD.. it's just the way I've become, though.. everyone in my family is at least a little bit obsessive-compulsive in their own right.

Today i discovered i like the pancake mix. Not cooked

I can eat a whole pack of chocolate, no problem.

happy easter all..chocolate is back in vogue for the time being.

Am I the only one that thinks it goes well with beer....especially darker ales...like Guinness or dogbolter

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post
    Today i discovered i like the pancake mix. Not cooked

^^SYP: Have you considered tossing a little flour, sugar and baking soda from your cupboard into a bowl...might be cheaper than the pre-mixed variety

SOTH! Do you mean you are having beer and chocolate??
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

hell yeah....its not like Im eating Ice cream and Orange juice after I brushed my teeth.........

I love chockie and beer.....its awesome

(its 11 :30pm here too....in case you thought I was incurably substance abusing)

OK-it's just after 9am here!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Thread Information