Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Weird eating habits: do you have any?

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Oh great - a pissing contest to see who's the pickiest eater and/or who has the most issues with food/eating in general. It's nothing to be proud of ladies.
    Somedays you're my hero.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    I think drinking diet anything while you are eating is uncivilized. I drink water, or wine.
    I dont understand what you mean. I often drink soda with my food because i'm not big on alcohol, so how is that uncivilised? I just want to know why that is.

I love doughs of all kind: cookie dough, bread dough, cake batter . . . .

For some reason, I love chocolate the most when its frozen/refridgerated.

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post
    I dont understand what you mean. I often drink soda with my food because i'm not big on alcohol, so how is that uncivilised? I just want to know why that is.

I dont drink alcohol at all either. I've always enjoyed diet soda, particuarly diet coke, especially if Im eating something like pizza.

I guess its classier if we drink PB's box wine and become angry bloaty lushes

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    FF I think that remark was immature and uncalled for. I'm not trying to attack you or make life difficult, but really, that was.... *shrug*
    I dont really care what you think, but shrug away...

Oh grow up. Nobody with any class or taste buds drinks diet crap with anything worth eating.

Ive read your posts on other threads and definately do not see YOU of all people as the barometer of class and highly doubt anyone respects you in real life since you seem a little "off". You are so someone who acts out over the "internet" but is a complete NOTHING in reality, and I think you are becoming more aware of that. I suggest you look within yourself to understand why your life is such a mess where I can affect you so with a comment about diet coke lol. Sound like your life is VERY unfulfilling. I must remind you of what you dont have and never will, but that is your fault

but thanks for the unnecessary and irrelevant comment it should get ppl on the thread...

Oh grow up. Nobody with any class or taste buds drinks diet crap with anything worth eating.
    i agree. if you're having pizza or a burger or something that's fine but i can't imagine going to a more upscale restaurant or cooking a great meal at home and drinking coke with it. i realise that may seem really snobbish but i can't help it.
    personally i can't drink anything fizzy (except sparkling water) with food.

i have a few weird habits. i like putting salt on fresh pineapple and speaking of coke, in summer i love to drink diet coke with ice and a tonne of lime juice. actually i can't drink coke without ice. water, juice, anything else i'll have at room temperature but coke has to have huge amounts of ice.
    Last edited by sputnik; March 11th, 2007 at 11:49 AM.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I smell nouveaux riche! I thought it was an urban legend but it really does exist!

OK-back to where we were. I love salad, but can't stand dressing on it. This gives me the odd knowlegde that some resturants do NOT wash their lettuce. It has a faint dusty taste. I like a sprinkle of lemon.
    I cannot stand anything sweet ,unless desert.-there is so much sugar in most cole slaw it could be dessert.
    I like tea and I like lemon, but don't put lemon in my tea!
    I have never eaten lamb-never will.
    I cannot eat peanut butter & jelly unless it is mixed up ,so I can't see jelly.
    I like scrambled eggs,but they had better be well done!
    I don't touch dead chicken-ever! Only in restaurants.
    I am violently allergic to chocolate, saving me 300 lbs a year.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by Femmefatale View Post
    I smell nouveaux riche! I thought it was an urban legend but it really does exist!
    nope. sorry to disappoint.
    i simply wasn't allowed to drink anything but water at the table as a kid and then when i was a bit older my parents let me have a small glass of wine.
    and i thought the nouveau riche label applied to people that order coke with their meal and ketchup at nice places?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Zee

Funny I smell trophy wife
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

^^^
    hmmm i think you're right. i'm catching a whiff of that as well

Zee

I'm a jealous bitter fattie who was nearly caught by a big game trophy hunter. I escaped that fate and can easily recognize the bitter babelets.
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

Hit By Ban Bus!

I got a great idea! *dancing around*

Let's have a playground battle between the SHALLOW ARROGANT LACKING IN SOCIAL SKILLS TROPHY WIVES and the BITTER JEALOUS OLD FATTIES WHO'VE "NEVER ACCOMPLISHED A THING IN LIFE" little trophy wives who have nothing better to do than post immature delusional insults against mods (that's plural).

FF you're not going to win this one. You have outed yourself for what you are, and there are too many people on here who have smarts, experience and maturity. Do you think none of us have ever run into this attitude before! What a joke. You strike me as a social climbing gold digger who isn't getting their needs met - someone who doesn't give a rat's ass for anyone but yourself and your hair appts.

I can just picture you now, driving down from the hills to your hair appt. with the indentured servants who service you, thinking about this board: "those bitter jealous old fatties have NO CLUE and they just spend their time dissing poor me who knows everything about life."

Last edited by Mira; March 11th, 2007 at 12:38 PM.

I don't drink a lot of alcohol and never wine with meals, and can't bear the taste of water so I never drink either with meals. Sign me up to the classless brigade too. I mostly drink fruit juice with every meal, no matter what it is.

Weird eating habits? Don't think I really have too many. I'm just a v picky eater.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information