Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wanda's Macaroni Salad

gahh ..i feel like her today.
    After a lazy day full of only "shit food" which doesnt necessarily taste better than healhty alternatives

Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    what is sweetened condensed milk? milk with sugar?
    Condensed milk, also known as sweetened condensed milk, is cow's milk from which water has been removed and to which sugar has been added, yielding a very thick, sweet product that can last for years without refrigeration if unopened. The two terms, condensed milk and sweetened condensed milk, have become synonymous; though there have been unsweetened condensed milk products, today these are uncommon. Condensed milk is used in numerous dessert dishes in many countries, especially in Russia and the former Soviet Union where it is known as "сгущёнка" (sguschyonka, literally "[that which is] condensed").

Sounds sick to me
    Act normal and the crowd will accept you. Act deranged and they will make you their leader

Quote Originally Posted by Nightdragon View Post
    Condensed milk, also known as sweetened condensed milk, is cow's milk from which water has been removed and to which sugar has been added, yielding a very thick, sweet product that can last for years without refrigeration if unopened. The two terms, condensed milk and sweetened condensed milk, have become synonymous; though there have been unsweetened condensed milk products, today these are uncommon. Condensed milk is used in numerous dessert dishes in many countries, especially in Russia and the former Soviet Union where it is known as "сгущёнка" (sguschyonka, literally "[that which is] condensed").

Sounds sick to me
    Sounds sickening and too prosessed for humans. Thanks for the info
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

Sounds sickening and too prosessed for humans. Thanks for the info
    No prob!
    Act normal and the crowd will accept you. Act deranged and they will make you their leader

Sounds sick to me
    sounds like something to add instead of custard to a dessert,
    the way wanda uses it is a bit repulsive

^^Yeah I think it's usually used in baking and sweets, not macaroni salad. Barf.

^^^
    condensed milk is sweet as hell but delicious. in switzerland they sell it in tubes. and it's not really all that processed. it's just milk that gets boiled until most of the liquid is gone, and sweetened.
    it's basically the same principle as evaporated or condensed, non-sweetened milk. except with sugar.
    Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    I can't help but feel sorry for her. How does one end up like that - eating that salad day in and day out? I'm just amazed at people who can get so obese and I really feel sorry for them.
    i know. i felt like crying when i watched the video. and she seems like such a sweet woman. but damn, her face looks like it's about to explode and she has hands like the fat people who don't know how to walk anymore in 'wall-e'.
    and that 'salad' is disgusting.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

that salad is not a salad it is just sugar with mayonnese.
    Yes, it didn't even looks delicious.
    I wonder if she ate that bowl alone?

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ^^^
    condensed milk is sweet as hell but delicious. in switzerland they sell it in tubes. and it's not really all that processed. it's just milk that gets boiled until most of the liquid is gone, and sweetened.
    it's basically the same principle as evaporated or condensed, non-sweetened milk. except with sugar.

i know. i felt like crying when i watched the video. and she seems like such a sweet woman. but damn, her face looks like it's about to explode and she has hands like the fat people who don't know how to walk anymore in 'wall-e'.
    and that 'salad' is disgusting.
    You thought of Wall-e also, when you saw her...sad.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Sounds sick to me
    It's actually nice, it always reminds me of certain brands of white chocolate taste wise. (It's not quite the same obvously, but very similar). One of my grandmothers used to give me canned peaches covered with condensed milk as a pudding all the time

I just watched this again. I had an uncontrollable urge. I wonder if she's still alive?

Urge to hurl or urge to make macaroni salad?

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Urge to see her--she fascinates me. She just seems so innocent.

I can't help but like her, but I don't want to eat her food, nor in her house. Hell, I do not want her to eat her food. Bless her.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

I'm curious about her too.

I looked for a blog or something but she seems to have vanished....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information