I probably go once every three months when they have good deals on nuts. Good place to go for almonds, cashews, and pecans. If I feel like 'treating' myself and spending too much, I'll get some sushi. Someone else mentioned their guacamole, which is totally awesome.

I'd rather deal with the locations that have the hippies. Well, I guess you could say the more 'natural people'. The nearest location to my new place is in Scottsdale. Jesus. Talk about smug central. Trophy wives that just do yoga all day with their nice big fake boobs. Make-up all done up. Perfect hair. When I go to pay with my card, I find myself trying to hide my chipped nail polish. I wish I could afford a healthier diet and have the time to make something fresh each day, but that just isn't happening. By the time I'm done with work, studying (I'm getting another degree, why I don't know), and doing basic chores, the last thing I want to do is cook! Or get all dolled up! Perhaps if I was on Adderall, some sort of diet pill, or coke, then I'd have the energy!