Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pregnancy cravings

Yep, Lynnie's having our first start to finish GR baby!!

Elite Member

oh cool!!
    lynnie suggested i might have a naming session with gr to pick a name for one of the puppies i am going to adopt from a local shelter...think i am going to do that when the time comes..my dog will be named by committee via gr lol

lynnie you've prolly been asked this a thousan times but do you have your name all picked out..?

(feel free not to answer that if it's too personal lol )

Bronze Member Works WAY to Hard's Avatar

For all 3 I wanted canned spagetti O's, smurfergetti, anything tomato with pasta in a sauce and canned. Makes me feel sick now to think about how much of it I ate. And none of my kids like it now, hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by xoxo View Post
    oh cool!!
    lynnie suggested i might have a naming session with gr to pick a name for one of the puppies i am going to adopt from a local shelter...think i am going to do that when the time comes..my dog will be named by committee via gr lol

lynnie you've prolly been asked this a thousan times but do you have your name all picked out..?

(feel free not to answer that if it's too personal lol )
    Have thrown a few names around, and we keep coming back to one...but we decided to 'wait and see' her, and go from there. And you can ask me anything!

I love the idea of a 'pick the puppy name' pool! I bet you get tons of interesting names and perhaps you'll find the winner!!! I love it!!!

I have one little one and while I was pregnant with her the first thing that really hit me as a craving was tomatoes with salt. Then I started on cucumbers sliced and soaked in vinegar. Lucky me I got to go to Vegas while I was pregnant with morning sickness and I ordered so many tomato juices with a bunch of green olives. And the things that made me sick were mexican food and when I would walk around the grocery store I could not look at the food containers wether it be a box with mac and cheese on it or a loaf of bread or lunch meat anything in the grocery store would make me nauseated. And one thing that helped me make it through the grocery store was I would go by the coffee section and pick up a handful of beans and sniff them. I was a total weirdo while I was pregnant. But it was fun and I am almost ready for round two.

With my son it was cabbage salad and cold milk
    my first girl was a popcorn baby,and my second tomatoes baby.
    In all my pregnacies i craved the smell of coffee beans while baked and ouzo too.Both of them i ve never tasted.
    Ah,good times..........
    What made me sick was the smell of grilled chicken,i still get nauseous around it and i have to bolt.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Saery View Post
    With my daughter, I wanted pistachio ice cream, grapefruit, and pepperoccinis. I couldn't stand to be near hamburgers, vinegar, or steamed broccoli.
    OOOOO now iam craving pistachio ice cream thanks alot hahaha. and iam not even pregnant. but that sounds damn tasty right now!!!

I know this is an elderly thread, but I just found it! When I was pregnant (and denying that cravings existed) I was eating huge bagfuls of sunflower seeds! I had shells scattered everywhere! I was like a large canary-never got enough. Later,when I looked back I thought "You IDIOT! That WAS a craving!!"
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

The first trimester it was granny smith apples - I would eat at least fifteen a day. Second trimester it was naval oranges or orange juice. I would literally stand at the fridge and chug it from the jug, which is totally unlike me. Third trimester it was milk and cheese enchiladas. (Most fucking disgusting combo I can think of to be honest.)

with both kids i craved the smell of Vicks VapoRub. odd.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information