Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pizza showdown: the best delivery pizza

we have Hungry Howies here. they have assorted pizza crust flavorings, my favorite being butter cheese. yum

i cant stand Papa Johns, makes me ill.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by NoDayButToday View Post
    We have Little Caesars here, and their slogan used to be "Pizza! Pizza!", that might be the same thing. They used to be a huge chain, but they've gotten smaller over the years. They used to be my favorite carryout pizza place.

ETA: just googled, 2 different places. It looks like Pizza Pizza is a Canada only chain.
    Oh, I miss Little Caesar's they all closed here. I still crave the crazy bread. I've never found anything just like it.

I don't eat national chain pizza, they suck. We have 2 regionals around here I eat. Happy Joe's and Harris Pizza. That's what we eat.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

I like Pizza Hut and Dominos. Pizza Hut has great deals for college students here. I think it's like $7.99 for a large 1-topping pizza, so I go there a lot.

I don't really care for Papa John's Pizza. There's something about the taste I just don't like. It's like they use too many spices or something- specifically too much garlic. And it's a lot more expensive. It's the only pizza place in our small college town that doesn't offer student deals on a regular basis, so I usually don't choose to go there when I can go somewhere that I actually like better for less money.

Domino's 5-5-5 deal.... NOT GOOD when you and your two best friends are stoned out of your assess.... that's ONE PIZZA per person.. and more when the other two end up passing out...

STOP IT! You're making me hungry! And now I want to smoke a j... Congrats all for contributing to the delinquency and waistline of my poor self....
    Now logic is a wonderful thing but it has, as the processes of evolution discovered, certain drawbacks. Anything that thinks logically can be fooled by something else which thinks at least as logically as it does. - Douglas Adams

Ever have COLD PIZZA? The morning after? I've been known to order two pizzas.. one hot and the other to stick in the fridge to enjoy it cold the next day... mmmmmmmm.

This apple is a pizza, this apple is a pizza....

Quote Originally Posted by stylejunkiex View Post
    Ever have COLD PIZZA? The morning after? I've been known to order two pizzas.. one hot and the other to stick in the fridge to enjoy it cold the next day... mmmmmmmm.

This apple is a pizza, this apple is a pizza....
    I fucking LOVE cold pizza! My boyfriend doesn't get it but ah well, he's doesn't have my good taste.
    Now logic is a wonderful thing but it has, as the processes of evolution discovered, certain drawbacks. Anything that thinks logically can be fooled by something else which thinks at least as logically as it does. - Douglas Adams

My mom used to love cold pizza. She would occasionally serve leftover pizza straight from the refrigerator for breakfast, and I would get so mad. I didn't ever really like pizza very much until I got to college, and eating it cold was just out of the question.

I find pizza tastes better the next day...like it has more flavour. In fact, anything tomato based seems to taste better to me the next day
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

Gold Member

Papa John's, thin crust, well-done bake, extra cheese. Unfortunately my local Papa John's NEVER puts the extra cheese on even when you order it and PAY for it, so I don't bother with it.

All delivery pizza pretty much sucks, though. PJ's is edible but in thin crust format ONLY, Pizza Hut sucks ass, Domino's isn't really food but discs of food-shaped demon shit. There are some great pizza places here in DFW but none of them deliver.

My daughter worked for Papa Johns until they closed. She went to work at another local pizzeria & we missed the pizza she'd bring home from Papa John's. She's the pizza conesour here & she like to eat PizzaPizza when she goes to Canada.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information