Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Paula Deen's latest vile concoction

All her recipes are a heart attack on a plate

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    And her:
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    Oh we've seen this before... the first time someone posted something about her I found some clips in which she straight up drinks melted butter or did I imagine that.
    I think I posted that. I don't know how her arteries haven't hardened yet.

She uses Krispy Kremes in everything... she made a Krispy Kreme bread pudding once and served herself a donut before, during, and after she made it.

I knew Paula could go off the rails when I first saw her make a Turducken.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by stylejunkiex View Post
    I think I posted that. I don't know how her arteries haven't hardened yet.

She uses Krispy Kremes in everything... she made a Krispy Kreme bread pudding once and served herself a donut before, during, and after she made it.
    and 10lbs of butter...
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

^^Yep. Reminds me of the Luther Burger on "The Itis" episode on The Boondocks.

(wiki recap: )
    Granddad decides to open a soul food restaurant and creates the Luther Burger: "A full pound burger with grilled onions, melted cheese, five strips of bacon and sandwiched in between...two Krispy Kreme donuts."

Huey tells Granddad, "You can't serve that to people! It will cause...DEATH!"

Riley tastes the Luther, declaring candidly, "This is what crack must feel like." He then passes out, waking up briefly a short time later, affirming that the Luther is the "best thing ever."

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    ^^Yep. Reminds me of the Luther Burger on "The Itis" episode on The Boondocks.

(wiki recap: )
    Granddad decides to open a soul food restaurant and creates the Luther Burger: "A full pound burger with grilled onions, melted cheese, five strips of bacon and sandwiched in between...two Krispy Kreme donuts."

Huey tells Granddad, "You can't serve that to people! It will cause...DEATH!"

Riley tastes the Luther, declaring candidly, "This is what crack must feel like." He then passes out, waking up briefly a short time later, affirming that the Luther is the "best thing ever."
    Yes, the Luther burger...gotta love the Boondocks. There were so many hidden messages in that episode..
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I know, I love the Boondocks. Aaron McGruder is pretty genius sneaking in so much social commentary in a cartoon. And making it funny to boot.

And I love Paula Deen, but she seems to favor dishes that cause DEATH too!

Paula Deen scares me. Her science experiments make me want to vomit upon eye contact.

That glazed donut hamburger looks gross. I saw one episode where everything was chocolate. I think she even had some sort of chocolate spaghetti. It was the kind of thing that just makes you cringe.

I never watch Paula Deen, I've been told before that all of her dishes are like heart attacks on a plate, so there is no need. This one looks gross! At a stadium back home they sell hot dogs and hamburgers between Krispy Kreme donuts, who the hell would eat that?! That doesn't even sound the least bit delicious. Krispy Kreme donuts are so overrated anyway, they just taste like sugar to me. Blech.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by msdebagain View Post
    i'd eat it. i like strange shit like that. i've also been known to eat a stick of butter. lol
    How did you not throw up?
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

I like Paula Deen. Some of her recipes are really good. I make her Mexican Chicken quite often. It's very good.

Sure, some of her recipes, well a lot of her recipes, are not healthy, but they are always good.

I recently I saw Paula Deen make a sandwich. Ready? No. I don't think you are. A grilled cheese sandwich.

Two slices of fresh bread. One cup of mayonnaise in a blender with roasted onion. Spread it on the bread.

In a skillet - melt butter

Butter one side of the bread, place face down in hot skillet.

Mayo side up - place sliced granny smith apples, 3 enormous slabs of gourmet sliced crisp bacon, 3 huge slabs of real cheddar cheese, spread other slice of bread with mayo, face down on the sandwich, and butter the top of the bread.

Place a heavy skillet on top to compact the sandwich and let it melt till golden brown.

Those sandwiches are nasty. The only recipe she has ever made that I have tried is her Southern Cornbread Dressing recipe. It's delicious,and I make it every year at Thanksgiving.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information