Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: The OK Cook

I love the text comments in the videos!

Edit: Also dig the chandelier in your kitchen

I may have to try that cheeseburger dish...
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post

Edit: Also dig the chandelier in your kitchen
    I got it off walmart.com. I'm a bargain shopper. It was $80, which was the cheapest I could find anywhere.

Here's a new video. I'm doing the insert video clip, so lets see if it works.

This is the vegan recipe. I had a technical error where I recorded the downtime, and didn't record my cooking parts. See what happens when Drew's not around to run the camera that night!

EDIT: Yea, it worked. I figured out what happened if you have this error. You have to take the s out of https, and make it just http.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Lol! I loved it. I think it looks pretty good.
    I have a chopper like that and I pretty much only use it to chop onions. The trick is, buy small ones, slice them in half from top to bottom. That way when you whack 'em with the slicer they come out in little squares. I love it. Or just buy the frozen chopped onions as someone else said.
    Last edited by sprynkles; March 12th, 2018 at 01:11 PM.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

^^^
    have you guys tried using red onions? way less aggressive and i prefer the taste too.

good job louis!
    funky_chicken likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I love it!! Finally a relatable cooking show. By the way, what nail polish are you wearing in the lemon butter chicken video?
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Louis, I watched it yesterday. Very well done. And you looked so cute! Love the hair.

I loved it too. If you really have a problem chopping onions then you can substitute 1 tablespoon of onion powder per half cup of chopped onion. I do this a lot, not because chopping them bothers me, but that I hate onions. I can't stand to bite into them. If I want to use real onions I usually quarter it so its big enough to pick out of whatever I'm cooking.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Ahem... so it’s been awhile.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Omg, I think I love you! lol.... your son is so cute and your humor! I thought, yup .. she's a Gossiprocker. *thumbs up
    And... thank you for the written contents had the youtube captions not worked. Awesome !!!

You mentioned vegan ideas. First thing that came to mind is black bean brownies. I make it all the time. People think wtf but seriously, its the kinda thing like chocolate avocado mousse that you eat and never feel guilty about. Besides... chocolate! Need I say more?

Ohhhh another vegan recipe... spicy cauliflower bites !! Or chinese spiced roasted green beans? Or Pho?

okay... i'll shut up now.
    sprynkles likes this.

fgg

i watched a couple of the videos and they're really cute! good job!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I have videos that have been unedited. And, I busted the phone holder on my tripod, but a new one's on the way.

I've been working a new job that's been taking a lot of "qualifying" time so I can get hired. But good news is, I officially signed my contract today, so I can let off the gas for a little bit.

Maybe in another week or so I can do a new one.
    sprynkles, fgg, twitchy2.0 and 2 others like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Ummm, I thought the coterie had previously established the fact that having a life is no excuse for leaving us hanging and shit.

Baseball is over and spare time is opening back up, so I am going to do video this weekend. I know keto is all the rage right now. Anyone have a keto recipe they want me to do? I am going to do to the store tonight.
    greysfang and sprynkles like this.

Last edited by sprynkles; July 27th, 2018 at 02:51 PM.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information