Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: The OK Cook

I just watched the salad, oats, and cake videos. Your son is adorable, I noticed how you let him get the cherries out of the can without taking it and doing it yourself... I noticed because i know people who would have done that. Your little opening video snippets are quite funny! I like them!

Nice!

My suggestion would be to add a link to the recipe or list ingredients in the description. When I'm making something, I like to be able to see the whole list of what I need so I can assemble it.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

^^Yeah, I'm thinking about doing it in the description of the video on youtube. That would be a good place, yes?

If you like Drew in the video, you should watch Cheeseburger Fries. That's what started it all as he pulls a fake vomit at the end of the video.

I have a couple others coming up where I haven't edited the video. They are not huge successes. Turns out sauces aren't my thing.

Thanks for all the kind words from everyone.
    sprynkles and Lalasnake like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Sauces are HARD. I've been a pretty good cook for quite a while and I've just gotten good at them in the past 5 years maybe. My gravy was always good, but yeah, the sauce took awhile so don't give up.

I'm enjoying your series, and I've been trying really hard not to harp on a couple of things you do that is apparently hitting my OCD spot, LOL.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Is that the "Um." Because every time I play back the video, it hits me pretty hard.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

No, I didn't even notice if you um a lot. No its cooking stuff, but you do you and don't mind me.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

First video I saw I was like, oh my god, how can she have all her stuff on top of the stove like that, it's going to burn or she's going to knock something over! I didn't realize you could have stuff like bags of cheese, spices, etc. sitting on top of an electric stove like that.
    Lalasnake likes this.

I can't think of anything to request but I'm always interested in flavor and marinades for chicken. I never remember to do a marinade.

First of all, you master taste tester is edible. Where are the others? Also - your captions make me pmp. I make the overnight oats and do it as a grab and go breakfast when I have to leave early. I add chia and ground hemp.

I'm impressed with the professional look the videos have. The lighting is good and you look beautiful. I do believe that's a Grohe Ladylux faucet? Please confirm that lol.

I got my faucet at Menards for less than $200. Have no idea the brand, but I'm guessing that's not it!

no one else in the family will be an on camera taste tester. Only off camera!

I've always gotten my marinades out of a bottle. But I'm not good at remembering them, either!

Elite Member

This is so fun! I think you're doing a great job. It is so fun to put a face with a name on here.

You're so brave doing this! Your son is adorable. Love it!

i love these and you're adorable, as is your official food taster.
    the cheeseburger fries video cracked me up.
    i think this is a great idea for videos and these are clear in addition to being funny. i also like that you take liberties with the recipe and leave out or change stuff depending on what you have. i think we all do that. i also tweak recipes when i think they're missing something. sometimes recipes don't have enough seasoning - for instance when a recipe calls for ground beef they just tell you to cook it in oil with a bit of salt or something and pretty much forget any seasoning. i always change that and chop an onion and/or garlic and pepper and/or other seasonings.

overnight oats are great for breakfast. i've made them a few times. did you really put 5 packs of stevia in there though? girl, you must have one hell of a sweet tooth
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I put a squirt of real maple syrup and cinnamon in my overnight oats. It's not too sweet. I throw a few walnuts in before eating. Really, you can do just about anything and it's pretty good.
    sputnik likes this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

just suscribed!
    On avance, on avance, on avance...

I'm irritated. i subscribed the first day you posted but haven't been getting notifications when you post a new video.

Cheeseburger fries looked disgusting! lol. Fun videos though.
    greysfang likes this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information