Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: McDonald's Teriyaki Chicken Rip-Off Sandwich

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Hmm. Mean to the homeless & elderly,yet expects a McDonalds to give a price break. Odd.
    and it spams

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Hmm. Mean to the homeless & elderly,yet expects a McDonalds to give a price break. Odd.
    Satirical?

Quote Originally Posted by AntonioTapia View Post
    LOL, I have had the one in Japan, it's totally different then the one they serve here. I guess I had high expectations. lol
    Yeah but McD change to reflect the local market - hence no salads in the UK & lots of veggie burgers in India.... etc etc. Or maybe you didn't know that? I'm not sure that anyone/everyone does....
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    You know, fuck the teriyaki chicken McCrap burger. I am still stuck on why you would expect a man who, homeless or not, was still a customer there drinking his drink, to give up his fucking seat for you. The word asshole comes to mind.

um,yeah.Why didn't you just blow the homeless guy away because you're so much better than him? or knock the old lady down so you can consume an overprocessed crap sandwich?

JFC.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Satirical?

Yeah but McD change to reflect the local market - hence no salads in the UK & lots of veggie burgers in India.... etc etc. Or maybe you didn't know that? I'm not sure that anyone/everyone does....

Satirical- Yes.

As for the knowing about how McDonalds works- Yes I do. I guess when they said they were going to bring the same burger to North America I would have assumed it was the same one I had there no?

You know, fuck the teriyaki chicken McCrap burger. I am still stuck on why you would expect a man who, homeless or not, was still a customer there drinking his drink, to give up his fucking seat for you. The word asshole comes to mind.
    Well if you live where I live and have Homeless people ask you for money 30 times a day (No lie) you would eventually be like get a job!

Some people are not as understanding, and the McDicks I walked too has the same fucking homeless people there every fucking day- so this was between me and him.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    and it spams

How is this Spam? Isn't this the right section for it? Or is it that everything I post is spam to you?

If so- Don't read it!
    Last edited by Tati; July 26th, 2009 at 05:02 PM.

Zee

It needs to learn the multiquote function. McDonald food sucks across the world. No surprise to most of us.
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

Well if you live where I live and have Homeless people ask you for money 30 times a day (No lie) you would eventually be like get a job!

Some people are not as understanding, and the McDicks I walked too has the same fucking homeless people there every fucking day- so this was between me and him.
    And the elderly lady? Was she just road kill for your esteemed taste buds? Or are there too many elderly ladies in that wretched area you live in?
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

and it's touchy

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Zee View Post
    It needs to learn the multiquote function. McDonald food sucks across the world. No surprise to most of us.
    WOW what an attack, I am referred to as IT now, second time in one thread. Thanks!

Shut up bitching & check out the middle button (i.e. right of the quote one) its the multiquote function. *slaps antoniotapia*

Satirical- Yes.

As for the knowing about how McDonalds works- Yes I do. I guess when they said they were going to bring the same burger to North America I would have assumed it was the same one I had there no?
    Well, with the extra fat & sugar added to it.... even bread over there is sweet. I tend not to eat processed foods, especially when I'm over there, but I had some fizzy drink & it was completely unpalletable due to the high processed fructose content.
    Free Charmed.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Shut up bitching & check out the middle button (i.e. right of the quote one) its the multiquote function. *slaps antoniotapia*

Well, with the extra fat & sugar added to it.... even bread over there is sweet. I tend not to eat processed foods, especially when I'm over there, but I had some fizzy drink & it was completely unpalletable due to the high processed fructose content.
    THANK YOU at least someone will help me.

I'm not trying to SPAM this forum I am trying to add SPARK to it, somewhat of the devil's advocate as I might say, I might right "Rude" but have you ever thought it might be to just get arise out of people? MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

As for the the extra fat and sugar I have to agree with you, everything has more fat and larger portions in America- especially in Texas for some reason? They seem to like everything big over there.

Fuck that, I've lived in San Francisco, patron city of the homeless, had them sleeping on my front steps, in all my neighborhood parks, libraries, certainly McDonalds. I know what it's like to have them beg for money every day. I still wouldn't tell them to give up a seat in a business they were even only technically patronizing, as if I'm better than them. That guy wasn't even panhandling you, just sitting there having his drink. If I was that bothered by them, I left.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Fuck that, I've lived in San Francisco, patron city of the homeless, had them sleeping on my front steps, in all my neighborhood parks, libraries, certainly McDonalds. I know what it's like to have them beg for money every day. I still wouldn't tell them to give up a seat in a business they were even only technically patronizing, as if I'm better than them. That guy wasn't even panhandling you, just sitting there having his drink. If I was that bothered by them, I left.
    Didn't I offer cash? I didn't say FU to the man, he responded back. As for the explanation of the homeless people everywhere, exactly like my city. (they don't show you that part in the movies and commercials before you decide to live here) it's like all of the east coast put them on buses and shipped them out to the west coast.

Isn't satire supposed to be witty or something? All I'm getting is douche.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

It's like a Summer's Eve.

-- Stephen Hawking

Well, if its gotta be a douche, a disposable one is preferable.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information