Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: KFC Double Down Chicken Sandwich..

Is there something wrong around here? Why is everyone saying theyre so good, are we eating the same sandwich?

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Quote Originally Posted by NVash View Post
    Is there something wrong around here? Why is everyone saying theyre so good, are we eating the same sandwich?
    Who here is saying it's so good?

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Round the bend

It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

Midwest USA

Looking at the pics of this 'sandwich' gives me heartburn and a serious tummy ache. I will never buy it. I am certain my husband will, though.
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

How about the Krispy-Kreme Double-Down? I'm staring at this picture thinking, "WTF, am I dying right now?"

KFC Double Down Luther Burger | Top Cultured

With all the KFC Double Down hype recently (from the Double Double Down to the Quad Down and more) we knew we had to one-up all the madness that is this meat monster of a sandwich. What to do? Well the choice is obvious. Take the infamous Double Down and the fabled Luther Burger and make the KFC & Krispy Kreme Fried Chicken Luther Double Down Sandwich.
    So what you’ve got here is one tasty mother of a sandwich that starts with a half Krispy Kreme glazed doughnut, extra Colonel’s Sauce (gotta get in those added calories where you can), fried chicken breast, Colonel’s Sauce, cheese slice, bacon, cheese slice, fried chicken breast and other half doughtnut.
    What you end up with is over 900 calories of tongue flipping delight. This thing will not only supply you with enough calories, sodium, sugar and fat for a good part of your day it will keep you up and running for a bit. The inevitable afternoon crash was not the best though…as there is now a brick in the belly. I do highly recommend you give this a shot though. I know it sounds far fetched but it’s actually quite delicious.
    Step 1: Hit up the the KFC and Krispy Kreme conveniently located in the same parking lot
    Step 2: Purchase KFC Double Down and Krispy Kreme Glazed Doughnut through the drive-thru (no need burning calories when you’ll be consuming so many)
    Step 3: Speed home in delight with your treasures
    Step 4: Slice glazed doughnut in half and invert
    Step 5: Remove Double Down and place on bottom “bun”
    Step 6: Add extra Colonel’s Sauce and add top “bun”
    Step 7: Consume the wonder that is the Luther Double
    Step 8: Have a mouth-gasm!

Default Good news! Kentucky Fried Chicken doubles-down on the KFC Double Down

Good news for fans of KFC's "Double Down." The life of the sandwich has been extended.

Sales of Kentucky Fried Chicken's "Double Down" sandwich have been so brisk that the company will continue serving it as long as consumer demand is high.

KFC says Americans are gobbling down so many Double Down sandwiches that the fast-food chain will offer the bunless, meaty sandwich longer than it had planned.

Originally the sandwich — bacon and cheese surrounded by chicken filets — was to have been available through Sunday.

But KFC said Wednesday that the sandwich will be available now for as long as customer demand remains high.

The Double Down came onto the market on April 12 and was supposed to have lasted about six weeks. But it tapped into Americans' fascination with quirky food and became a viral-marketing sensation. People posted videos of themselves eating the sandwich on sites like YouTube, and celebrities like Stephen Colbert gobbled it up.

KFC said it has been one of its most successful sandwich launches ever. Later this month, KFC expects to sell its 10 millionth Double Down. They cost about $5.

Some have questioned the sandwiches' nutritional value.

Good news! Kentucky Fried Chicken doubles-down on the KFC Double Down -

In WhoreLand fucking your MOM

I can't believe people actually eat this shit. As far as I know, it's not in Canada yet.. probably never will be
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

The land of ice and snow

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    I can't believe people actually eat this shit. As far as I know, it's not in Canada yet.. probably never will be
    Oh, its coming...just you wait and see. *evil cackle*
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Elite Member

I don't get what the big deal is. It doesn't look appealing to me, but how different is eating this than eating a 2-3 piece fried chicken meal with coleslaw, biscuit, etc, etc. A lot of people do that. It's not a good thing, but it's not earth-shattering.

Someone mentioned that a grilled version would be a real hit with Atkins devotees. A friend of mine was on Atkins -- she actually dipped cheese into a mayo-based dip at a party but wouldn't touch the veggie tray. That was so warped to me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information