View Poll Results: How often do you eat fruit?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Everyday

40 66.67%
  • Every other day

11 18.33%
  • Several times a month

4 6.67%
  • NEVER!! I hate fruit

0 0%
  • other

5 8.33%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How often do you eat fruit?

I eat a fruit at least once a week. Normally an apple or a banana. In the summer i eat ALOT of mangoes - they're my fav fruits.

Every day, without fail. It quite possibly accounts for more than half of my diet.

I try to eat 5 portions of fruits & vegetables a day. Usually 3 of those portions are fruit. I love bing cherries, blueberries, watermelon, oranges, plums, grapes, apples, bananas, pomegrenate... I could go on and on. The only fruits I can think of right now that I don't like are raspberries and kiwis. There's something about the little seeds in them I don't like.
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

I'm glad for the mandarin oranges cuz otherwise I prolly won't be eating much fruit in winter Has anyone tried the miniature mandarin oranges? They are kinda sweeter and tangier than the regular big ones. They are about as big as a quail egg or bit bigger.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Quote Originally Posted by moomies View Post
    I'm glad for the mandarin oranges cuz otherwise I prolly won't be eating much fruit in winter Has anyone tried the miniature mandarin oranges? They are kinda sweeter and tangier than the regular big ones. They are about as big as a quail egg or bit bigger.

Do you mean clementines?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clementine
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

I've never tried clementines so I can't say for sure but I think they are different from mini mandarin oranges. Try an Asian grocery store, they'd prolly have some. They are exactly like mandarin orages in appearance, you know thinner skin (unlike other tyeps of oranges with thicker skin) and softer etc.
    Last edited by moomies; December 26th, 2006 at 10:00 PM.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Bronze Member

Well lately I have been eating like 3 oranges a day but normally I don't eat a lot of fruit. lol I do love fruit though, my parents just don't buy it to often.

Hahah, funny you should say that. I'm hanging at my parents house over the holidays for a few days and they have no decent fruit. I couldn't figure out what was going on...but they just aren't that into fresh fruit.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I eat less than I should regularly, but have been stuffing my face with them this holiday season... it's too damn HOT in my part of the world!

I've been eating those baby mandarins, moomies! They taste like candy, they're so sweet!

I've bought the regular mandarins several times this season, but haven't encountered any that are very good.

I generally have an apple and a couple of oranges daily. In the summer it's tons of watermelon, cantaloupe and berries. Yummy!

Aren't they yummers? I've finished all my mini and big mandarins, gotta go stock up some more.

This year I'm not eating as many apples. The produce store I go to, they stopped carrying organic Fuji apples. They were sooooooooo good.

Every day! I love fruits, specially mangoes, apples, grapes, lemon, oranges, etc etc...

For me it's very important to have a healthy diet with a lot of fruits in...

I am eating some fruit right now - honey tangerines and blood oranges. Mmm ... !

Never had blood oranges. I'll have to try them sometime.

Fruits mostly every morning for breakfast, and sometimes for a snack. Troy always buys these clementines (small oranges) and peaches from a farmer's market. Love them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information