Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: How many cups of coffee do you drink a day?

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

Usually 2 big-ass mugs in the morning while I check my email and read the news.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

3 per day. Morning, afternoon, and a home made latte at 11 pm when I'm reading GR. Nothing stops me from sleeping.

My husband's getting a real kick (in more ways than one) out of the coffee they serve in Serbia. I guess it's pretty intense, basically leaves dregs in the bottom of every cup. But he's starting to like it.

I occasionally buy a cup of fair trade dark from the caf at school, but mostly make it at home, and I have a grinder so I buy whole beans. I think I've found my new favourite - Ethical Bean! It's really, really nice.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Elite Member

Usually a full pot (10-12 cups) 6 days a week. I'm drinking Folgers Classic Roast right now and I have a a can of Cafe Bustelo that I brew like regular coffee (it's actually for espresso). I'm currently looking for a new coffee to try.

One "cup" that's really about the equivalent of a cup and a half. But that's better than the 1/2-a whole pot I used to.

Moderation kicks ass.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Alice-you might be having trouble sleeping if you have your cell phone in your bed room. It disrupts something that prevents you from going into a deep sleep. Had it on the news one night. Even if it is off.
    i kno, i heard that too, but i use it as my alarm clock, guess i better stop that!

well i had 2 Vitamin B-12 pills this morning with my coffee so shit better work!

I've always loved coffee, mainly because it smells awesome. I usually drink one or two cups while at work. On my off days, I'll only drink it if it's rainy, or cold outside.

Zero. That's because I'm too lazy to go and get a new coffee maker (I use only the vacuum ones, and they're hard to lay hands on). Otherwise, I love coffee.
    I don't want to perish like a fading horse - best lyric ever

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    man i wish i could be like you guys! what do you do when you're tired and dragging though????
    Caffeine doesn't seem to have much of an effect on my body. I just like the taste of it. I have gone through heavy coffee drinking periods in the past and am able to go cold turkey with no discernible withdrawal symptoms. Wish quitting smoking had been that easy.

I don't drink coffee, however I easily drink the equivalent of a 2 liter bottle of diet soda (Diet Pepsi) each day. But I quit smoking over a month ago (trying to offset what i know is another really bad habit!)
    Don't worry about what other people think. They don't do it very often.

smf

1 24oz cup witch really doesnt seem to do shit for me anymore every once in awhile i'll drink some redbull but the effects on that dont last to long plus its expensive ,$2 for a lil 8oz can

I drink coffee maybe once or twice a month. I love Starbucks, but it's so expensive.
    I am a caffeine addict, though. I drink anywhere from the equivalent of 8--12 cans of Diet Pepsi everyday. I will also drink energy drinks, but they're usually too expensive too.
    I must have built up a high tolerance to the caffeine because I have low blood pressure and have no trouble falling asleep, no matter how late I drink it.

Usually about three cups. One when I get up, another cup on the way to work and another cup at work. Depending on how tired I am I might drink a 4th cup.

My Mom gave us coffee with lots of milk from age 2. Afte I grew up & it dawned on me other Mothers didn't ,I asked her why. She said so she would have someone to drink coffee with! She was unothodox in several ways-her opinion was that milk was best for baby cows,not human children. Later ,I read coffee can calm children down-she may have been on the cutting edge.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information