Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: How many cups of coffee do you drink a day?

^ I guess after years and years of only getting 2-4 hours of sleep each night, I kinda got used to it.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ i kno thats what i hear, that you get used to it. i wish i were more driven!

I never drink coffee. I hate the taste of it and I have never been a coffee drinker.

I rarely have soda because I am a water lover, but after I gave birth I had to drink 2 cans of Pepsi a day for a week because of epidural complications.

When I was drinking Pepsi I was up all night and couldn't turn my mind off when I was laying in bed at night. Then after a week when I quit drinking Pepsi, I had HORRIBLE headaches from withdrawl. They were like migranes. After three days they went away.

Caffeine is bad for me!

zero. i hate coffee.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Usually one cup in the morning. If it's a busy day, i'll have another cup late afternoon just to keep me going.

2-3 cups of filter coffee in the morning, and a glass or two of cold instant coffee (Greek thing, don't ask) with two teaspoons each in the afternoon.

Believe it or not, I've actually cut down on my caffeine intake the last couple of years. I used to have 6-7 glasses of cold instant a day.
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

^ wow! ok i dont feel so bad about myself

Between zero and two. I prefer it iced with lots of ice and milk, so when I have it that way there's actually not all that much coffee in the glass, it's more like an iced latte.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

im on my 4th i think its been a long/tough day and week...

I usually only drink one or two cups in the morning.

If I drink coffee at all, its just regular brewed coffee with some skim milk. I don't ever drink from Starbucks or the like, I did at one time but 1) its too expensive, and 2) its addictive, and 3) it has WAY too many calories. No way, those calories add up way too quickly, its dangerous. I stick to hot tea, myself. My husband on the other hand drinks at least four cups a day or he goes into major withdrawal. Its not healthy for you.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

I like to make my coffee at home with a French press. I rarely go to Starbucks because I think it's too expensive.

I love coffee! Mother always gave it to us when we were little. I drink 2 cups in the morning-with Splenda & cream. 2 cups after supper,same. Here is where I luck out: hubby makes it! He uses 3 scoops Folgers French roast, 3 scoops Gevalia Kenya roast. Makes 12 cups & tastes better in a big batch. I would stack mine up against Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts any day. Dee-vine!

Alice-you might be having trouble sleeping if you have your cell phone in your bed room. It disrupts something that prevents you from going into a deep sleep. Had it on the news one night. Even if it is off.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

1-2 small cups of Turkish coffee or nescafe...Ok, sometimes 3-4

I read somewhere that depressed people are trying to self-cure with coffee... Or something like that.

mmm i love my coffee.
    i have a home made latte (hot milk and lots of espresso) in the morning, no sugar or sweetener (can't stand sweetened coffee). usually at the office because i'm in too much of a hurry at home most mornings to have time to make it. if i'm extra tired or hungry, i'll have another smaller latte before lunch.
    after lunch i have an espresso. black.
    if i'm in meetings, i'll have another coffee at 4 (what the french and italians call normal coffee, which is basically a small cup of slightly less strong than espresso coffee).
    i used to have an espresso after dinner when i went out to eat but while it won't keep me from falling asleep, i find it tends to make me wake up a few hours after going to bed.

that sounds like a lot but i'd say most days i only have the morning latte and the after lunch espresso.

mcjag, i've loved coffee since i was a kid too. i used to steal sips from my mother's and she'd sometimes let me have milk with a bit of coffee in it.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information