Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: How do you eat eggs? The non-political egg thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    Yes, there is!! Especially if you are a South Jersey/Philly dweller. Pork roll, fried egg, and cheese on a hard roll. Best breakfast ever.
    Yeah, but I am not a fan of hard rolls. And I'm from Philly.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

I'm not a fan of it either, but it's the classic way to do it. I like it on a big croissant. With some pepper. Yum.

Just had an egg, cheddar and bacon sandwich on an English muffin. The eggs are just okay in this little place on the ground floor of my building. I suspect they're very diluted before cooking.
    Brookie likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    Yes, there is!! Especially if you are a South Jersey/Philly dweller. Pork roll, fried egg, and cheese on a hard roll. Best breakfast ever.
    I've been living in Philly for 18 years, and still never had pork roll.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quite honestly, if I hadn't have grown up with it, I never would have tried it either. I'm not a fan of processed meats. But I've eaten pork roll since I was a very young girl, and it's literally the only thing like that I eat. I get why some people ewwww it. But, omg, is it yummy. Never by itself, it needs an egg and cheese or it's inedible.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    I've been living in Philly for 18 years, and still never had pork roll.
    Not a fan...they are too salty and SPAM-y.

But I love scrapple and egg sandwiches...one of the reasons I got so fat was because I ate those things almost every day at my old downtown office. Those damn food trucks.
    sprynkles likes this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

i love eggs. LOOOOOVE. could basically eat them for breakfast, lunch or dinner. and often do have them for dinner when i'm too lazy too really cook or just feel like having breakfast for dinner.
    love them in every way shape or form, though omelets are probably my least favourite because they're the least 'eggy' and are all about the fillings.
    new york made me a lover of deli egg sandwiches and now that i've left, i still make them at home. my favourite is two eggs over easy on toasted sourdough bread with fresh avocado and melted cheese (white cheddar if possible).
    but also love poached eggs, scrambled, fried. i like the yolks runny and i hate them when they're overdone and dry. i don't even mind when there's still a bit of 'slime' on the whites.

never had chinese steamed egg custard but i have had (and occasionally make) chinese stir-friend tomatoes and eggs, after one of my best friends, who's chinese, served it for breakfast one time i was staying with her. sooooo good.

egg-festo!
    Waterslide, SHELLEE, panic and 1 others like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

When did you leave NY? Where are you now?
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

about a week and a half ago! am now in the tropics (guatemala)!
    i do miss new york like hell though, but i think that happens to anyone who gets to live there. except for those weirdos who hate new york.
    Waterslide and panic like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Wow, I'm sure you will make the most of it in Guatemala.
    sputnik likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Right now I would take either NYC or Guatemala. NYC because of the food and EVERYTHING and Guatemala for the weather.

I want an egg sandwich so bad now. I will have to get one on the way home from either McDonalds (I know, but 24 hour breakfast!) or Starbucks, because I am too tired/lazy to make my own tonight. Starbucks is stupid in general and overpriced, but they do have a pretty good bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich. I've only had it once or twice, so I don't know if it was abject hunger that made me like it, or if they're just pretty good.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Bronze Member

usually only fried

Bronze Member

I am satisfied with scrambled eggs

Holy shit this thread made me realize sput moved in Feb to Guatemala and back again in July. Doesn't that do a number on your sense of stability? That's always been my problem with moving for someone else's benefit, since I had to do it frequently as a kid.

haha it's pretty bad even for me! and not exactly planned. but i got an offer i couldn't refuse even if it meant moving again after so little time. i'm hoping to stay put for a while though.
    Beeyotch and Nevan like this.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information