Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Gwyneth Paltrow's daily eating plan includes a $250 smoothie!

To do the detox, you’ll need to swear off the following: “no gluten, dairy, corn, soy, caffeine, alcohol, added sugar, red meat, shellfish, white rice, or nightshades (tomatoes, eggplant, peppers, potatoes)”.
    See, this a detox. It lasts a short amount of time. What gets me are the people who do this all the time, like Gisele and Tom Brady. Their diet terrifies me more than Gwyneth's diets ever have, especially since I know Gwyneth always liked to cook. She's kooky, don't get me wrong, but I believe her when she says she eats "normal" food.

But Gisele and Tom...well, Tom's a cheater, and they're both liars, so maybe they don't truly eat like the nutjobs they present to the world, but I want to know how a professional football player can subsist on steamed kale. How does his body not start eating his own muscle? I know it's not like he's a college basketball player, but his job is still pretty physical. Anyway, what they do scares me...Gwyneth, meh.

And the other thing is, if I had the money and means to try all different kinds of new foods, recipes, and ingredients, I would. I mean, I already do in my own little way when I go to the grocery store or read a cookbook. So I can't blame Gwyneth for that. It's when people have all that money and decide to make up stupid diets where they only eat green bean skins and 3 slivered almonds served only from a bowl that I find bizarre.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Also, "latté"? There's no accent on the e in latte, it's Italian. How fucking gauche.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

^LOL. That's very true. Someone should also let her know that they have lattes at McDonalds now so even the peasants know that last e isn't silent.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I was directly across the street in a store and saw it through the window. I thought it said "Goop" classes on marquis.

Goop classes! The horror! But see, that would have been way funnier and eye-catching. Actually, the real horror is probably Tracy Anderson's face up close.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information