Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: Gisele And Tom Brady's Diet Might Put Your New Year's Resolution To Shame

I would love to know, just for curiosity's sake, what the respective IQ's of Tom and Giselle are. I'm not sure about her, but he definitely strikes me as slooooow.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    I would love to know, just for curiosity's sake, what the respective IQ's of Tom and Giselle are. I'm not sure about her, but he definitely strikes me as slooooow.
    Actually, I think if you add them together you would get a pretty normal IQ.

I love how she is bragging that her kids eat what she eats. Well, so do mine and I'm not some crazy food nazi like she is. Yes, they also eat mac & cheese from the box and don't especially like our homemade mac. But, it's not so unbelieveable that kids would eat the same foods at their parents. However, I don't feel the need to proclaim to the world how great I am becuase of it. I bet their "cakes" at the kids birthday parties are something else.

I don't like black coffee. I've tried it loads of times. I need some flavor and sugar and milk in my coffee.

Also, it's pretty easy to believe that Tom has never had coffee even though he has kids. It's not as if he's the one getting up with them in the middle of the night or waking up at ungodly hours in the morning. That's what a nanny is for and you can guarantee they have one. I'm sure he gets his 8+ hours a night.

I've never drank coffee in my life either. And I have two kids and no help. So what? I even did an MA while the second one was like 8months old. You can live without coffee. As a kid dipped my little finger in my mum's coffee, tasted it, decided that it's crap and that was it. I don't like coffee flavoured things either so I don't eat/drink those either.

I have a friend (male, fortysomething, from the US) who doesn't eat fruits because ... he doesn't like them. End of story.

Back to G&T, things will change when the kids get older

You never had coffee Tom? Well whoopty fucking doo, you want a frigging medal for that?

I don't like coffee, my mom always said I hadn't find the right combination of ingredients yet but I've tried with sugar, with milk, with both an I still dislike it.

I don't see what's wrong with coffee or mushrooms, both are good for you. Personally, I think their diet sounds great, and is very similar to my own (but I one-up her in food snobbishness in that I don't eat meat). I think being conscious of what you eat is very important, but she does make it obnoxious.

He's a raging pussy.
    Brookie, greysfang and joebob like this.

In 10 years, I can see Apple and Moses taking those kids out on a late night Maccas run in a non-eco friendly diesel guzzling car, stuffing cheezels in their mouths whilst guzzling copious amounts of soft drink and having a competition over whose parent is the most obnoxious asshole.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information