Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Foods Loaded With Sugar, Salt and Fat? Bring It

So it's a shocking, but unspoken find, that eating less is still the solution to the weight problem of the US. Of course full fat milk isn't worse than skkm milk if people are still drinking more than they expend, energy wise.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post

I hope this means the end of shitty, processed 'diet' foods like 0% yogurt (crime against dairy) and especially the ones that specifically cater to women (or rather, target our insecurities). eat real food! just less of it. you'll be full, you'll be satisfied from eating something that tastes yummy and not like a bastardised diet version of something you love, that just leaves you full of empty calories and none of the satisfaction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brah View Post
    So it's a shocking, but unspoken find, that eating less is still the solution to the weight problem of the US. Of course full fat milk isn't worse than skkm milk if people are still drinking more than they expend, energy wise.
    Exactly...I was talking to a friend about this not long ago. Currently, it's like no one wants to eat carbs, carbs are the devil and I said yeah remember when it was all about fat, low fat everything, if a product said "light" everyone felt good about eating it, not even paying attention to all the other crap they put in it just to make it palatable. I agree it's better to eat real food, nothing real is bad in moderation and I sure as hell don't feel guilty about drinking my morning coffee with 2 teaspoons of real sugar and a splash of half and half (and not the fat-free crap) instead of fake sweetener and skim milk. It's not like I drink 20 cups a day, 2 maybe and I prefer to actually enjoy it.
    pinkbunnyslippers likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information