Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Food you can't live without

Default Re: Food you can't live without

Potatoe, Born liking, gonna die with some dammit! luv me some taetahs.
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    ^^ No health food for you.

What, Frosted Flakes aren't healthy?
    Let's AV DIS!

cheese, potatoes, olive oil, spices, vegetables. All of them.

I tear up kitchen for potatoes, muuauauurruuauuuhhh!

^^ Once, a friend and I who also loves potatoes, were craving them so much after trekking through the hills of Thailand and Indonesia and eating nothing but rice and fish sauce for weeks, that we booked into a fancy hotel in Jakarta and ordered every kind of potato dish we could think of from room service.

That was some pig out. I can still remember how incredibly good the scalloped potatoes tasted. Indonesia was a Dutch colony so some chefs there are good with spuds.

The madness I tell you, THE MADNESS

MEAT MEAT MEAT MEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHICKEN! Usually fried (Mum works in a fried chicken takeaway and always brings it home) but I love steamed, roasted, lemon chicken, sweet and sour... mmmmmmmmm.
    STEAK! Medium rare, with gravy or creamy mushroom sauce, or garlic prawns..
    PRAWNS! Yum... I just hate the kind that are served cold. And in general...
    SEAFOOD! Mmmm. Smoked salmon, baked salmon or trout, perch, whiting, tuna steak, shark steak (steak... it's everywhere. I even like vegetarian steak, but that's off-topic), fish and chips, scallops, crab, squid, octopus...
    Roast lamb, roast beef, roast pork, just roast. Sooo succulent. With potatoes and carrots and pumpkin and sweet potatoes, all crispy on the outside... mmm. But it's not as nice as the roast lamb/beef/pork itself.
    Pork chops are yummy too. They're so good grilled with sweet chilli sauce and served with rice. Ham is wonderful; the more thinly sliced, the better.
    Sausages... mmm. I like them aaaaall, but especially Philippine sweet sausage (not sure what the actual name is) and Chinese pork sausage. Mmm.
    Any food with bolognese.
    Mmm. I love meat. I hate salad, so I made my own salad made out of a selection of cold meats. Thinly sliced ham, roase chicken loaf, salami, eh.. I can't remember what else. It had soy sauce in it though, and I can't live without soy sauce.. but I'm not sure if that counts as food (and it's off-topic anyway since it's not meat).
    Meat is good. I need to eat more different minds of meat, though... the most exotic ones I've tried are kangaroo (interesting), crocodile (okay), quail (which was good but I felt bad because it was so small and cute... plus i want one for a pet). I'm not really game to try insects or anything though.
    *sigh* I'm SOOOO HUNGRY.

Quote Originally Posted by Bliss View Post

CHICKEN! Usually fried (Mum works in a fried chicken takeaway and always brings it home) but I love steamed, roasted, lemon chicken, sweet and sour... mmmmmmmmm.
    SEAFOOD! Mmmm. Smoked salmon, baked salmon or trout, perch, whiting, tuna steak, shark steak (steak... it's everywhere. I even like vegetarian steak, but that's off-topic), fish and chips, scallops, crab, squid, octopus...
    Roast lamb, roast beef, roast pork, just roast. Sooo succulent. With potatoes and carrots and pumpkin and sweet potatoes, all crispy on the outside... mmm. But it's not as nice as the roast lamb/beef/pork itself.
    Pork chops are yummy too. They're so good grilled with sweet chilli sauce and served with rice. Ham is wonderful; the more thinly sliced, the better.
    Sausages... mmm. I like them aaaaall, but especially Philippine sweet sausage (not sure what the actual name is) and Chinese pork sausage. Mmm.
    Any food with bolognese.
    Mmm. I love meat. I hate salad, so I made my own salad made out of a selection of cold meats. Thinly sliced ham, roase chicken loaf, salami, eh.. I can't remember what else. It had soy sauce in it though, and I can't live without soy sauce.. but I'm not sure if that counts as food (and it's off-topic anyway since it's not meat).
    Meat is good. I need to eat more different minds of meat, though... the most exotic ones I've tried are kangaroo (interesting), crocodile (okay), quail (which was good but I felt bad because it was so small and cute... plus i want one for a pet). I'm not really game to try insects or anything though.
    *sigh* I'm SOOOO HUNGRY.
    You're funny, a little strange but funny!!

Any food with bolognese.
    *sigh* I'm SOOOO HUNGRY.
    Got a little carried away there didn't ya??!
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

LOL. I know, I had nothing for tea last night.

Any food with bolognese.
    *sigh* I'm SOOOO HUNGRY.

crazy. but i totally sympathise. when i get hungry, all i can think of is a nice, juicy, rare and bloody steak... mmmm... or any other kind of meat.
    i love veggies too, but if i follow my instinct, i'll go for the meat first.
    ever had rabbit or duck? both amazing if well prepared. ostrich isn't bad either...
    the 'weirdest' meat i've eaten is tepescuintle, which is a big central american rodent, and armadillo.

A*O

Bread, Bread, Bread - which to a carb addict like me means Fat, Fat, Fat. Grrrrr
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post

ever had rabbit or duck? both amazing if well prepared. ostrich isn't bad either...
    the 'weirdest' meat i've eaten is tepescuintle, which is a big central american rodent, and armadillo.
    I think the craziest meat ive ever had was impala fillet... which is some kind of african antelope.. Very nice and tender!

Sushi
    Chocolate
    Pastries
    Salad
    Are you there God, it's me Margaret?

Bread and Cheese most definitely. Cheap, goes on sale alot, and freezes well too! I can go without meat and never miss it but bread? No way. Must have it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information