Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Food poisoning horror story posting thread!

Hit By Ban Bus!

ew Peter Pan is horrible. I always buy jif or the cheapo brand over Peter Pan. And you're right, you don't want to have to give those samples. I went through that for 3 months (about twice I had to do it, I think). So disgusting and they give you pills that turns your pee orange.

Peter Pan is the only kind our cafeteria serves, and I eat peanut butter with breakfast every morning (peanut butter on a banana, yum). Now I'm scared to eat my normal breakfast....

It's not just Peter Pan being recalled.

Wal-Mart's Great Value store brand peanut butter is also being recalled right now for the very same reason.

“What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I didn't realize that you could get food poisoning from peanut butter! Scary.

yeah I heard earlier it was peter pan and great value(store brand) luckily not the one I use

I use Reeses and Jif... I love to make peanut butter sandwiches with Eggo waffles instead of bread. Best snack ever.

Quote Originally Posted by bella View Post
    Woah you slipped that in there quickly then just left it. WHAT NOW?!!? Someone put shit in your burger?

oops, sorry didn't check the thread since yesterday! Yeah spring break, drunk kids and one in particular who thought he was being really funny. I don't know how drunk you have to be to smear a little poop on your hands and then MAKE HAMBURGER PATTIES at a bbq but he reached that Nirvana and boy, was he well loved ever after.

Mine was a cheeseburger. Ketchup, mustard, pickles. Didn't take long before unpleasant things happened and I was taken to the hospital. Couldn't eat solid food for the next three weeks. As you can imagine, I wasn't the only one. That kid was on everyone's shit list. (pun!)
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

I would have had to kick his ass that's just down right nasty

Bronze Member

Default food poison

I had my only case of food poisoning after eating a burger at a McDonald's... I know, big surprise. It started with my stomach making the freakiest noises while I went to bed and by the next morning, the sounds were worse and the cramps began to hit. That night, I was awake the entire night because the cramps were so bad. I had no medical insurance or money for a doctor or willingness to wait for hours in ER for help (because I was going to the bathroom every 5 minutes), so I basically lay there and mostly wasn't able to move from the pain. as soon as the sun was up, I dragged myself to my car and waited outside for the nearest store to open so I could grab whatever meds I could, and those worked slowly... it was all I could do not to take way more than the recommended dose because there was so much pain. The most painful 2-3 days of my life. Since all that, I haven't gone back to that McDonald's, and recently I stopped eating meat, so hopefully my chances of that happening again are way down. I also used to get monster cramps when I had my period... to the point of being immobolized and crying... and that was not even as bad as this was. To those of you who had food poisoning, I feel your pain!

Bronze Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I use Reeses and Jif... I love to make peanut butter sandwiches with Eggo waffles instead of bread. Best snack ever.
    Ha! I thought I was the only one who loved PB waffle sandwiches!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Ewww we were just talking about Peter Pan and now this:

From The Galesburg, IL Register-Mail:

Recalled Peanut Butter Found Here - Five salmonella cases reported in illinois
    Register-Mail.com - Galesburg Register-Mail Online
    Friday, February 16, 2007

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by hip_hip_renee View Post
    Ha! I thought I was the only one who loved PB waffle sandwiches!
    i have never heard of these..i am going to have to try making one, sounds good

OK, seriously, how messed up was the kid that thought putting poo in a burger was a funny joke?

He should be force-fed copious amounts of poo, just to see if he thinks it's funny. I am truly gobsmacked!

I really think I'd hunt the guy down and lay a big hurt on him with a poo-covered baseball bat.

Quote Originally Posted by missbazilb View Post
    OK, seriously, how messed up was the kid that thought putting poo in a burger was a funny joke?

He should be force-fed copious amounts of poo, just to see if he thinks it's funny. I am truly gobsmacked!

I really think I'd hunt the guy down and lay a big hurt on him with a poo-covered baseball bat.
    I agree that is grounds to beat someones ass if nothing is. He would still be hurting that is just nasty

This last weekend the hubby and I went to a steakhouse for lunch and as we were getting in the car my stomach started to cramp something fierce. About two minutes later I knew I wasn't going to make it home - we had to pull over to the side of the road! When I got home I continued puking. Violently. Projectile type.

Worst thing I've ever experienced in my life (and I had all-day sickness for seven months when I was pregnant - I know puking). I threw up all that night and the next day and of course had the other end going along with it. My husband kept asking me if I needed to go to the hospital.

My stomach muscles literally hurt all week, that's how violent it was. I won't be going back there, that's for damn sure!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information