Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Food poisoning horror story posting thread!

I had food poisoning twice during my senior year at high school and from eating a McDonald's.

I had a club sandwich for lunch along with some salad and I felt fine for a while. But it caught up with me as soon as I got home, first it was this huge headache, then all of a sudden I ran to the bathroom vomiting everything I had eaten for the past 2-3days. I puked for about 4 hours until I felt alright enough to go to bed. Slept for about 4 hours then woke up and vomited again. Missed that whole week of school.

At McD's I ate a chicken sandwich and right away I had another headache along with a fever. Soon after I had nausea and diarehha for what felt like forever. I sick for about 2 weeks after that and lost 5 lbs.

Hit By Ban Bus!

This shit is too damn prevalent. It's a government conspiracy. Just like chemtrails.

lookin 4 Firecrotch Lohan as i reload my gun!

i've never had food poisoning myself but my mom got it from a bad egg once, she was puking and had the big D for about 48 hours and was lying on the bathroom floor the entire time! ugh! i'm careful with eggs now and cookie dough is no longer a part of my life cuz it has raw eggs in it, too! (oh i miss it tho!)
    "I was stoned. It seemed like a fun thing to do at the time. " -Jim Morrison

I got food poisoned while I was 3mt. prego with my first. We went to bonanza and all night I was sick the next day my mom came home from work and I told her I thought I needed to go to the doc. she said call them first and see what they say so I get up and when I did I got a serious cramp that dropped me to the floor. So she rushed me to the ER and I was dehydrated and it was causing me to have contractions Thank God I went when I did.

I got food poisoning from the veggies at college, I ended up puking over the rail at my dorm.

Then I went on spring break and got gastroenteritis when someone slipped poop into a burger. Had to go to the hospital and get the IV and stuff.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

^^ thats disgusting ... what sort of feral person puts shit in someones burger??
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Once, when I was at University. It was Spinach/mushroom combo from an Indian takeaway. I fell asleep on the sofa after eating, and I woke up half an hour later with the most splitting headache imaginable-flashes of white in front of my eyes, practically losing contact with reality, the works. My boyfriend at the time called an ambulance, but after throwing up the entire contents of my stomach, I felt much better by the time they arrived.

I've had major food poisoning three times in my life. The first time was when I was in high school. I went to this place called Chang's Mongolian Grill, where you pick your food out of these plastic containers and the chef grills them in front of you. I've blocked most of that memory, but I do remember constant vomiting that would not let up for three days.
    The second time was last year, about a month or so after that huge spinach scare. I don't think it was from spinach, but I can't remember pinpointing exactly what it came from. I was sick for a couple days, then felt better. When I thought I was better, I went and ate some barbecue pork ribs. After that I got sicker than ever. I will never be able to eat bbq pork ribs again. The thought makes me feel sick.
    The third time was here recently, like two weeks ago. Again, I'm not sure what caused it. I just remember waking up in the middle of the night with those disgusting "egg" burps. Eventually I was vomiting every hour on the hour for the entire day. Couldn't keep anything down. I still drank stuff though, because vomiting Gatorade beats the hell out of dry heaving. I took some anti-nausea medication that was prescribed during my last go-round. I will never do it again. I can't stand feeling like a tranquilized animal when I'm in pain or vomiting. It's the worst feeling I've ever felt. Between the drowsiness from the medication and the dehydration, I ended up fainting, drink in hand and all. Also, has anyone ever had diarrhea that is the same color and texture as urine? That is a sign your body is seriously fucked up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dean James View Post
    I got food poisoning from the veggies at college, I ended up puking over the rail at my dorm.

Then I went on spring break and got gastroenteritis when someone slipped poop into a burger. Had to go to the hospital and get the IV and stuff.

Woah you slipped that in there quickly then just left it. WHAT NOW?!!? Someone put shit in your burger?

Is anybody sick from the Peter Pan Peanut Butter they just recalled? I was wondering why I had the shits for 2 days!!!! I would get a lawyer but I don't want to have to go through all the nasty test they would have to perform. My ass is sore enough.

Do they check your bum?

I've been really lucky, never had it to the extent of throwing up and all, just the other fun stuff. The last time I can recall, I must have gotten it from some fruit I ate in the Bahamas... I swear I had the runs for nearly three weeks straight after I got back.

I would advise people not to eat at 24-hour diner type places, though. My former boss got salmonella poisoning from IHOP. She said she had no control of her bodily functions and they eventually called an ambulance. She was so out of it, they had to carry her out, and she hurled on the nurse once or twice. I think places that never really close are scary because when do they ever have a chance to do a complete disinfection of the entire joint? And they're probably too hurried to have very high standards of food safety/cleanliness when they've got customers in there 24/7.

I heard about the peter pan my son should be thankful i only buy the store brand peanut butter now huh lol

Elite Member

gosh these stories are awful..mine was pretty mild, i just felt weird and then i was sick and i immediately felt better and drank a coke..luckily i was at home..
    i think i've been saved by the fact that i am vegetarian and i eat mostly salad everywhere i go..i always order big green salads and hot chocolate every time i eat out..so those are really safe items i guess...

I NEVER buy Peter Pan. My husband bought it and we were out of Jiff. Man. What a mistake.

Do you know they have to put a swab up your bum to test for it. That and samples of your poop. Yep. I think I will pass. BUT, no pun intended, it will be a looooong time before I eat peanut butter again. Thanks, Peter Pan!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information