Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Ice Cream

Elite Member

I just had some ice cream. I had some leftover triple chocolate from haagen daaz-chocolate, chocolate chips, truffles. i mixed that with Ben and Jerry's Banana split-strawberry, banana, fudge.

I don't really care for ice cream. It's fine if it's cold and still frozen, but the second it starts to melt, I get disgusted by it. It's like eating snot.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocahontas13 View Post
    Im not an ice-cream fan, but when in italy I eat that stuff like crazy, gelato is probably the best of the best, coconut, hazelnut and pistaccio are my faves.

When I was in Germany a while ago I had gelato at a parlour run by Italians. I heard that during the "season" Italians actually move to Germany and other European countries to open up their gelato outlets. It really is delicious compared to ice cream I eat in the states. I really love some of the designs they come up with they go all out. My favorite was this ice cream actually shaped like spaghetti! The noodles were made from vanilla, and the 'sauce' was strawberry sauce and the cheese was shaved white chocolate.

The Spaghetti Ice Cream Company-A great new way to serve ice cream or gelato using The Spaghetti Ice Cream Maker™, the stunning after-dinner treat that is sure to impress.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Where I buy my coffee (best in town) they sell Gelato - an extremely high-quality Gelato. It is outrageously good. I never imbibe - I buy it for my mother and watch her float. It's very expensive and very fattening. I think I've had it only twice once when my brother was in town a year ago, and once since then.

Elite Member

i like normal ice-cream but my thing is it cannot be too rich-tasting..for me the haagen-daaz and cold stone creamery ice-cream is too rich and tastes weird..i prefer baskin robbins where it is less rich and has the right taste and texture...shucks i need that scoop of chocolate now lol

I love gelato too much. A mix of hazelnut and coffee will do me in.

Anyone tried Sheer Bliss ice cream? It's 8 dollars per tin. It's in a metal tin with a cover. (Good for holding cotton balls and Qtips afterwards).

Pomegranate ice cream with chocolate chips. This is not your childhood ice cream.

Sheer Bliss

Hit By Ban Bus!

Wow, I will have to tell my stepmother about this ^ sounds yummy. She has a pomegranate tree... every other year it offloads tons of Poms. She makes juice. One year it took us all day to make 2-3 gallons. No wonder the juice is so expensive!
    Last edited by Mira; March 26th, 2007 at 07:19 PM.

So that's why it's so expensive! It's so good for you. I put about one inch of juice and add club soda.

Quote Originally Posted by xoxo View Post
    i am rather craving a scoop of chocolate ice-cream and a scoop of coffee ice-cream..those flavors go so well together..

speaking of ice-cream, what are your guys' favorite brands? for scoops i like baskin robbins...
    Have you ever tried hagen daaz coffee ice cream, it's wonderful?
    Dairy Queen has Blueberry Cheesequake Blizzard that is so delicious.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Elite Member

^i think i have sweetpea..you know it is like 2am in the morning here in los angeles and i am really longing for some ice-cream..i think it's hopeless, me trying to ever stop eating this stuff lol

^I know what you mean xoxo. I happened to give up sugar for lent but I want a big dish when it's over and a big solid chocolate rabbit so I can bite the ears off.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Zee

Oh- pomegranate ice cream sounds delicious.
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

I don't really eat ice-cream often, as I tend to crave more savoury things than sweet. That said, I have really been craving banoffi ice-cream lately.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea View Post
    ^I know what you mean xoxo. I happened to give up sugar for lent but I want a big dish when it's over and a big solid chocolate rabbit so I can bite the ears off.
    lol, sounds good to me sweet pea

Im not a huge icecream person, I prefer soft serve frozen yogurt or custard mmmm. Love Hagaan Daz, HATE Ben and JERRYS

but I always have Hagaan Daz rasberry sorbet pints in the freezer..so good.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information