Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Ice Cream

Default Re: Favorite Ice Cream

Ben and Jerry's - New York Super Fudge Chunk, Half Baked, Coffee Toffee Crunch (is no longer).

Other - pistachio, green tea, Rolo, Turtles.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Default Re: Favorite Ice Cream

What is with Ben and Jerry Doing away with all the good flavors ? My favorites are mint choclate chip , I could eat the stuff all day long , cherry cordial (its got chinks of cholacte with a ton on marchiano cherries , so freakin good ) I love anything from Coldstone Creamery , I like any icecream with rasberries , coconut , choclate , cherries , strawberries , the list could go on . My day is not complete without icecream

Default Ice cream

My BF and I were at the store the other day, with a hankerin' for some ice cream. We saw in the freezer some "American Idol" ice cream, some sort of "special edition" ice cream from Breyers/Dreyers (I can never remember the difference).

I rolled my eyes. What the hell does American Idol have to do with ice cream?? But then I looked at the flavors. They had a few flavors, and we ended up grabbing two packages:

Yellow cake with frosting and sprinkles
    Cheesecake with strawberry and graham crackers

That's all I need, cake-flavored ice cream! Classy, too! heheh.

DO NOT BUY THIS STUFF!! It is so good. We each had our own bowls, packed full of ice cream. My BF, who is usually very health-conscious asked me "um... is it ok if I get a little more?" He came back with a full bowl! It was very hard not to do the same myself.

It's supposedly 1/2 the fat and 1/3 the calories of "regular" ice cream, so I will convince myself not to feel so bad.

Elite Member

oh i love ice-cream..i had a sundae earlier with jamoca and strawberry cheesecake flavors..it was lovely...

I'm safe-not an ice cream person-I like frozen yogurt & sherbert or what is that Italian stuff called?? Now thats fab!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    I'm safe-not an ice cream person-I like frozen yogurt & sherbert or what is that Italian stuff called?? Now thats fab!
    The Italian stuff is Gelati (i think that's how it's spelt) and it's damn good!!! I also really like Phish Food ice-cream but I can't share a tub with my bf because he waits until I've done all the hard work of digging out a phish then he swoops in and steals it....AGH!!!!

Elite Member

i am rather craving a scoop of chocolate ice-cream and a scoop of coffee ice-cream..those flavors go so well together..

speaking of ice-cream, what are your guys' favorite brands? for scoops i like baskin robbins...
    Last edited by xoxo; March 25th, 2007 at 03:59 PM.

Blue Bell is the favored here-people are willing to do anything to get it!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I love Ben and Jerry's, almost any flavour. There's also a local place right across the street here that makes delicious ice cream from a regional dairy. Still closed for the season, sadly...
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

A*O

I LURVE ice cream but find a lot of them way too sweet. Give me a classic vanilla (with proper little vanilla seeds) and a couple of wafers every time. I can also be tempted by anything with caramel/toffee flavour.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Mmmmm...what brands DON'T I like might be easier! Not that I can think of any though!!!

Lil

I love ice cream. I had one today in fact in Selfridges in Brum, where they've opened a new Italian ice cream parlour in the food hall. I don't really like all the OTT flavours or ice cream with bits in though, but I do like a really good vanilla, chocolate or strawberry.
    A big boy did it and ran away.

I am an ice cream FIEND. It's seriously my biggest downfall, I'll try any flavor at least once. Soft serve, hard, on a stick, in a cone...you name it I'll eat it. I've tried the strawberry cheesecake that you're referring to, but I think that the Hershey's version of it is better. I've tried different kinds of the cake ice cream, but not that one. I find that with that flavor I can only take a couple of bites and I'm good.

My ultimate ice cream is Ben and Jerry's Dublin Mudslide...it's heaven. I just bought a pint of the Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream. I'm so excited to try it, it sounds delicious.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Elite Member

Laura Secord's French Crisp flavor is my favorite.

Rich butter toffee ice cream with roasted almonds and crunchy chocolate chips. Yummy!

Im not an ice-cream fan, but when in italy I eat that stuff like crazy, gelato is probably the best of the best, coconut, hazelnut and pistaccio are my faves.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information