Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Dr. McDougall - vegan diet

^^^ Yes! I just read tonight in "Skinny Bitch" that Egg-Beaters DO contain real egg and are therefore not vegan

I can't buy them here anyway but just thought I'd post it here in case anyone was unaware.
    Fame is like a river, that beareth up things light and swollen, and drowns things weighty and solid - Francis Bacon

Silver Member

aabbcc, Hey I am vegan also and I follow the Neal Barnard way of eating which is very much like McDougall but a little looser version. I love this way of eating but I have to admit I have a hard time completely eliminating olive oil, I love to get that wonderful brown color that oil can give food when cooking, can you do that with water or broth? I believe you can it just takes longer right? I would love to get used to zero oil like you, good for you. Also, Earth Balance is something I love on toast and english muffins, that is another thing I have to break out of. It all depends on what you are used to, I used to hate soymilk and tofu now I don't know what the big fuss is about. You really can adjust to anything. Yes, McDougall is a great program for health and some of the recipes are wonderful! Give it a try.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information