Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you eat 3 proper meals a day?

I do try my best to have 3 proper meals a day but lunch time especially is always a tad difficult for me seeing as though I am at work without a great deal of food establishments within a few minutes of me. Unless of course you count McDonalds, KFC, Pizza Hut and Burger King, but I personally choose not to pollute my body with such toxins on a regular basis.

I generally bring a small snack with me from home such as fruit. I canít eat sandwiches or pasta as I do not like warm food and I would rather eat off the floor than put anything that will eventually end up in my mouth, in the office fridge. It is just appalling. I dread to think how long some of the lunch boxes have been in there unattended with the contents festering away.

Asking whether or not I eat three proper meals a day is like the dental hygenist asking me if I floss regularly. "Well, you know, I try." and then I feel guilty.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

I never used to but now, with the kiddies, I'm back on a regular family schedule like when I was growing up. So proper breakfast of grain and fruit, proper lunch of veg and either chicken or fish and then proper dinner of veg and whatever. And I like to snack so usually more fruit during the day and perhaps some Ben & Jerry's if I'm feeling naughty in front of the telly after the kids go to bed.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

I don't..but I know I should and hope to someday be back to three good healthy meals a day.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

yeah i always fuck up at dinner too

Is this odd...? If I eat breakfast, I am hungry all day and daydream about food; eating unbelievable amounts of it, but if I miss breakfast, I eat normally throughout the day.

Because of this, I try and avoid breakfast at all costs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information