Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Diss a restaurant

Quote Originally Posted by calendargurl View Post
    There is a restaurant here in Lafayette called Lone Star. It's one of those 'Texas steakhouse' type of places. Being that I'm an animal lover/vegetarian I wasn't too comfortable sitting in a place with buffalo and steer heads hanging on the walls (I had to go there b/c we were with a bunch of family so I really don't get a say in the matter). Every table has a little bucket of peanuts and you can throw the shells on the floor too. Every once in a while the waitresses get up and start line dancing. Nothing for a veggie to eat unless you order a salad. But the service was CRAP! We had to ask twice just to get menus! And then it seemed like another half hour before we got to order drinks. They weren't very busy so I don't know what the hell could've been holding them up. It basically sucked.

And their salads aren't even good.
    I like Lonestar with the throwing the peanut shells on the floor and the hick stupid line dancing!!! And I was wrong in my other posts..it was not Ouback steakhouse it was another chain.but I forget the name-where I had problems at. It was not Lonestar or Outback but another one...cannot remember the name of it for the life of me.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    I like Lonestar with the throwing the peanut shells on the floor and the hick stupid line dancing!!! And I was wrong in my other posts..it was not Ouback steakhouse it was another chain.but I forget the name-where I had problems at. It was not Lonestar or Outback but another one...cannot remember the name of it for the life of me.
    Roadhouse? Longhorn?

You can throw peanut shells on the floor at Roadhouse around here. It's a little better than most of the others to me. I ate at Longhorn a few weeks ago and was unimpressed. Our waiter had ADD and the staff kept announcing to the whole restaurant the customers who had birthdays and singing.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Oh I miss Lonestar - used to go there for cheese fries constantly when I went to Purdue!!! Service is crap, but I didn't tip much back then so didn't expect anything different.
    Quote Originally Posted by stella blue View Post
    I saw one a while back that had two guys dressed like pterodactyls and some chick doing stuff while a little unidentified dinosaur watched. It was at that point that I realized (hoped?) I'd reached the end of the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Roadhouse? Longhorn?

You can throw peanut shells on the floor at Roadhouse around here. It's a little better than most of the others to me. I ate at Longhorn a few weeks ago and was unimpressed. Our waiter had ADD and the staff kept announcing to the whole restaurant the customers who had birthdays and singing.
    nope neither of those..I think I will try and look it up. I do recall now that it definitely was not Outback though.

Bingo!!! It was TUMBLEWEED!! -horrible service where I took the plate with the food and left with it after waiting forever for the doggie bag!!!1
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information