Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Chef in Tokyo cooks his own genitals and serves them. Police say it's not illegal

I'm confused, I thought someone who is asexual (like it says he is in the article), has no interest in sex, yet it also says he went on a sex binge with strangers one month before the surgery. Also, who's to say he actually did the surgery, maybe he used animal genitals and passed them off as his own...

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    I'm confused, I thought someone who is asexual (like it says he is in the article), has no interest in sex, yet it also says he went on a sex binge with strangers one month before the surgery. Also, who's to say he actually did the surgery, maybe he used animal genitals and passed them off as his own...
    Asexuals don't experience sexual attraction but some still have sex if they have a romantic partner. And you can still have a high sex drive and be asexual, attraction and drive are different things. But yeah that bit made me wonder too to be honest...

Isn't this considered cannibalism? Gross and weird factor aside, isn't this illegal?

Quote Originally Posted by Froogy View Post
    Isn't this considered cannibalism? Gross and weird factor aside, isn't this illegal?
    Sadly, no
    A spokesman for the Suginami police told CalorieLab that they had received many inquires and complaints from concerned citizens, but that they were unable to pursue the matter because there is no law prohibiting cannibalism in Japan.

^^^^ I'm betting there will be soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    I think they are referring to him as asexual now because he has no genitalia, but maybe I am wrong and taking it too literally?

fgg

^he's considered asexual because he has no sexual feelings. he's considered a eunich because he has no genitals.

he only valued his junk at $1,250?! no way in hell i want to see him wearing see through clothes.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    ^he's considered asexual because he has no sexual feelings. he's considered a eunich because he has no genitals.
    Ah, I get it now! Thanks.

Got confused because in Italian we have two words:

asessuale: means having no sexual feelings
    asessuato: means having no genitals

They are both quite similar.

Mao Sugiyama, Who Cooked And Served Own Genitals, Faces Indecent Exposure Charge (NSFW PHOTOS, VIDEO)

Mao Sugiyama, Who Cooked And Served Own Genitals, Faces Indecent Exposure Charge

The artist who cooked and served genitals to a paying group of cannibalistic diners could now face two years in prison.

Mao Sugiyama, of Tokyo, has been charged with indecent exposure more than two months after the headline-grabbing meal, which five patrons shelled out $250 to consume, according to News On Japan.

WARNING: Graphic descriptions below.

The 23-year-old self-described "asexual" and three other people who helped organize the event face charges, according to the Metropolitan Police Department.

Before turning 22, Sugiyama underwent elective genital-removal surgery. The severed penis, testicles, and scrotal skin were divided up and garnished with button mushrooms and Italian parsley.

An MPD spokeswoman told AFP that the four suspects conspired to "openly display the severed male genitals to the assembled 71 guests" at a music club on May 13.

Sugiyama made sure to follow all laws, including a ban on organ sales, processing of medical waste and food sanitation requirements, according to comments cited by AFP from the artist.

Sugiyama also said the dinner was designed to raise awareness about "sexual minorities, x-gender, asexual people."

The Japan Daily Press reports that, if convicted of indecent exposure, Sugiyama could face up to two years in jail and a fine of roughly $32,000.

Indecent exposure in Japan is described as displaying obscene objects, according to the Japan Daily Press. The paper seems to hint that the charge is a bit absurd considering people attending the event likely knew what they were in for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

Now no ones havin a ball.....
    greysfang likes this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information