Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Celeb chefs that you love/hate

i absolutely LOVE Ina Garten. BUT, her incessant laugh at the end makes me insane. i love her gay friends.

i, too, have Food Network on throughout the day. I tend to nitpick at things the 'chefs' say.

like, Giada says 'just like that' a million times a show. or Sandra Lee says 'i cant WAIT for you to try this'

and my new big hate is that Secrets of a Restaurant Chef. She's a wanna be valley girl with Guy Fieri hair.

and OMG Sandra Lee needs a support bra.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    and my new big hate is that Secrets of a Restaurant Chef. She's a wanna be valley girl with Guy Fieri hair.
    I hate it when she growls and snarls some of her words - it's so fucking annoying. And she dresses like a skinny chick, and she is NOT skinny. And yeah, she has Fieri hair too.

And some cooking lessons.

i absolutely LOVE Ina Garten. BUT, her incessant laugh at the end makes me insane. i love her gay friends.

i, too, have Food Network on throughout the day. I tend to nitpick at things the 'chefs' say.

like, Giada says 'just like that' a million times a show. or Sandra Lee says 'i cant WAIT for you to try this'

Sandra Lee pauses after every third or fouth word too. Just like that guy on Unwrapped. Drive me insane. She'll never wear a support bra either. She likes those babies hangin' free.

Ina scares me. If I saw her in a dark alley, I'd run in the other direction! I've tried a few of her recipes and even her prepackaged mixes....all crap.

It's as if Ina needs to hear people say how fabulous her cooking is.

^and why does ina do this intake of breath all the time after every sentence? does she have asthma or something? and it must be nice to be able to sit on the beach entertaining your friends while shoveling food into your fat face all while your pussy ass husband is out doing all the work.
    I'm not loafing, I just work so fast I'm always finished.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsJB View Post
    ^and why does ina do this intake of breath all the time after every sentence? does she have asthma or something? and it must be nice to be able to sit on the beach entertaining your friends while shoveling food into your fat face all while your pussy ass husband is out doing all the work.
    And she blinks her eyes...alot!
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    . . .

Ina scares me. If I saw her in a dark alley, I'd run in the other direction! I've tried a few of her recipes and even her prepackaged mixes....all crap.
    i've seen ina several times in person and if you saw her in a dark alley, she wouldn't scare you but you wouldn't be able to pass by her, either. she totally blocks the sun. one time we were having dinner at my fave french restaurant and she was at the next table with her husband and some other person. she was shoveling the food in like there was no tomorrow. she really put it away.

btw, i've tried several of her recipes and really liked them. especially her cheesecake, yum.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    And she blinks her eyes...alot!
    yes she does! i hate that!
    Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    i've seen ina several times in person and if you saw her in a dark alley, she wouldn't scare you but you wouldn't be able to pass by her, either. she totally blocks the sun. one time we were having dinner at my fave french restaurant and she was at the next table with her husband and some other person. she was shoveling the food in like there was no tomorrow. she really put it away.

btw, i've tried several of her recipes and really liked them. especially her cheesecake, yum.

i've seen ina several times in person and if you saw her in a dark alley, she wouldn't scare you but you wouldn't be able to pass by her, either. she totally blocks the sun.
    I almost pissed myself laughing at both of these.

^^^^Ina is fat 'cause she eats her own food, which is good. Try her oven-fried chicken and mashed potatoes.

Sandra is skinny because she knows the shit she cooks is STANK!!!! Go figure.

But yeah, Ina is wide.

You guys are meant towards Ina.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihcSh1rNfvo[/YOUTUBE]

^
    that's another thing i hate too. how all the ingredients have to be really good. really good mustard. really good vanilla. shut the hell up. maybe i want to use the cheap crap. we're not all fabulously rich like you.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    ^^^^Ina is fat 'cause she eats her own food, which is good. Try her oven-fried chicken and mashed potatoes.

Sandra is skinny because she knows the shit she cooks is STANK!!!! Go figure.

But yeah, Ina is wide.
    well, maybe ina ate tyler's fork. this has been the local buzz now for a few weeks.

free the fork

Quote Originally Posted by mrsJB View Post
    ^
    that's another thing i hate too. how all the ingredients have to be really good. really good mustard. really good vanilla. shut the hell up. maybe i want to use the cheap crap. we're not all fabulously rich like you.
    All these chefs that are so up their own asses need to see this quote--this entire thread really--so they know how their audience really sees them!

well, maybe ina ate tyler's fork. this has been the local buzz now for a few weeks.

free the fork
    LOL, that fork wasn't big enough for Ina.

I think she's a secret eater. On her show, she just nibbles. I'm sure she puts it away off-camera.

They showed pics of her in her younger days on the Food Network Chefography - she was a very pretty lady. She still is, just plump.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread Information