Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 137

Thread: Celeb chefs that you love/hate

  1. #121
    Elite Member msdeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in a van down by the river
    Posts
    39,431

    Default

    i absolutely LOVE Ina Garten. BUT, her incessant laugh at the end makes me insane. i love her gay friends.

    i, too, have Food Network on throughout the day. I tend to nitpick at things the 'chefs' say.

    like, Giada says 'just like that' a million times a show. or Sandra Lee says 'i cant WAIT for you to try this'

    and my new big hate is that Secrets of a Restaurant Chef. She's a wanna be valley girl with Guy Fieri hair.

    and OMG Sandra Lee needs a support bra.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

  2. #122
    Elite Member BITTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    GUTTED
    Posts
    21,029

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    and my new big hate is that Secrets of a Restaurant Chef. She's a wanna be valley girl with Guy Fieri hair.
    I hate it when she growls and snarls some of her words - it's so fucking annoying. And she dresses like a skinny chick, and she is NOT skinny. And yeah, she has Fieri hair too.

    and OMG Sandra Lee needs a support bra.
    And some cooking lessons.

  3. #123
    Elite Member Bellatheball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    17,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    i absolutely LOVE Ina Garten. BUT, her incessant laugh at the end makes me insane. i love her gay friends.

    i, too, have Food Network on throughout the day. I tend to nitpick at things the 'chefs' say.

    like, Giada says 'just like that' a million times a show. or Sandra Lee says 'i cant WAIT for you to try this'

    and my new big hate is that Secrets of a Restaurant Chef. She's a wanna be valley girl with Guy Fieri hair.

    and OMG Sandra Lee needs a support bra.
    Sandra Lee pauses after every third or fouth word too. Just like that guy on Unwrapped. Drive me insane. She'll never wear a support bra either. She likes those babies hangin' free.

    Ina scares me. If I saw her in a dark alley, I'd run in the other direction! I've tried a few of her recipes and even her prepackaged mixes....all crap.

  4. #124
    Elite Member BITTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    GUTTED
    Posts
    21,029

    Default

    It's as if Ina needs to hear people say how fabulous her cooking is.

  5. #125
    Silver Member mrsJB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Madtown
    Posts
    417

    Default

    ^and why does ina do this intake of breath all the time after every sentence? does she have asthma or something? and it must be nice to be able to sit on the beach entertaining your friends while shoveling food into your fat face all while your pussy ass husband is out doing all the work.
    I'm not loafing, I just work so fast I'm always finished.

  6. #126
    Elite Member cupcake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay florida
    Posts
    4,804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrsJB View Post
    ^and why does ina do this intake of breath all the time after every sentence? does she have asthma or something? and it must be nice to be able to sit on the beach entertaining your friends while shoveling food into your fat face all while your pussy ass husband is out doing all the work.
    And she blinks her eyes...alot!
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

  7. #127
    czb
    czb is offline
    Elite Member czb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    left coast
    Posts
    12,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    . . .

    Ina scares me. If I saw her in a dark alley, I'd run in the other direction! I've tried a few of her recipes and even her prepackaged mixes....all crap.
    i've seen ina several times in person and if you saw her in a dark alley, she wouldn't scare you but you wouldn't be able to pass by her, either. she totally blocks the sun. one time we were having dinner at my fave french restaurant and she was at the next table with her husband and some other person. she was shoveling the food in like there was no tomorrow. she really put it away.

    btw, i've tried several of her recipes and really liked them. especially her cheesecake, yum.

  8. #128
    Silver Member mrsJB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Madtown
    Posts
    417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    And she blinks her eyes...alot!
    yes she does! i hate that!
    Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    i've seen ina several times in person and if you saw her in a dark alley, she wouldn't scare you but you wouldn't be able to pass by her, either. she totally blocks the sun. one time we were having dinner at my fave french restaurant and she was at the next table with her husband and some other person. she was shoveling the food in like there was no tomorrow. she really put it away.

    btw, i've tried several of her recipes and really liked them. especially her cheesecake, yum.
    I'm not loafing, I just work so fast I'm always finished.

  9. #129
    Elite Member Laurent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Out There
    Posts
    38,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    and OMG Sandra Lee needs a support bra.
    Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    i've seen ina several times in person and if you saw her in a dark alley, she wouldn't scare you but you wouldn't be able to pass by her, either. she totally blocks the sun.
    I almost pissed myself laughing at both of these.

  10. #130
    Elite Member BITTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    GUTTED
    Posts
    21,029

    Default

    ^^^^Ina is fat 'cause she eats her own food, which is good. Try her oven-fried chicken and mashed potatoes.

    Sandra is skinny because she knows the shit she cooks is STANK!!!! Go figure.

    But yeah, Ina is wide.

  11. #131
    Elite Member celeb_2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,468

    Default



    You guys are meant towards Ina.

    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihcSh1rNfvo[/YOUTUBE]

  12. #132
    Silver Member mrsJB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Madtown
    Posts
    417

    Default

    ^
    that's another thing i hate too. how all the ingredients have to be really good. really good mustard. really good vanilla. shut the hell up. maybe i want to use the cheap crap. we're not all fabulously rich like you.
    I'm not loafing, I just work so fast I'm always finished.

  13. #133
    czb
    czb is offline
    Elite Member czb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    left coast
    Posts
    12,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    ^^^^Ina is fat 'cause she eats her own food, which is good. Try her oven-fried chicken and mashed potatoes.

    Sandra is skinny because she knows the shit she cooks is STANK!!!! Go figure.

    But yeah, Ina is wide.
    well, maybe ina ate tyler's fork. this has been the local buzz now for a few weeks.

    free the fork

  14. #134
    Elite Member Beeyotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrsJB View Post
    ^
    that's another thing i hate too. how all the ingredients have to be really good. really good mustard. really good vanilla. shut the hell up. maybe i want to use the cheap crap. we're not all fabulously rich like you.
    All these chefs that are so up their own asses need to see this quote--this entire thread really--so they know how their audience really sees them!

  15. #135
    Elite Member BITTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    GUTTED
    Posts
    21,029

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    well, maybe ina ate tyler's fork. this has been the local buzz now for a few weeks.

    free the fork
    LOL, that fork wasn't big enough for Ina.

    I think she's a secret eater. On her show, she just nibbles. I'm sure she puts it away off-camera.

    They showed pics of her in her younger days on the Food Network Chefography - she was a very pretty lady. She still is, just plump.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Love It or Hate It?
    By miss_perfect in forum Fashion
    Replies: 4181
    Last Post: September 16th, 2009, 11:48 AM
  2. No More Love it or Hate It/Do You Like threads
    By NoDayButToday in forum Home and Garden
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: August 6th, 2008, 06:29 PM
  3. Love It or Hate It?
    By Honey in forum Home and Garden
    Replies: 1692
    Last Post: August 6th, 2008, 04:40 AM
  4. No more new Love or Hate threads
    By NoDayButToday in forum Fashion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: August 5th, 2008, 10:18 AM
  5. Rachael Ray, hate her or love her?
    By CherryDarling in forum Food and Cuisine
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: February 8th, 2007, 03:34 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •