Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Celeb chefs that you love/hate

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    I dislike Gina Neely..
    Her voice and the fact that she cuts her husband off a lot when he's talking....I don't like it when people interrupt others like that. And then she does it with that nasal voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Lane View Post
    I saw a video a long time ago of Sandra Lee drunk as a skunk on her show... but someone reported it to youtube and they edited the sound out as a result of it being flagged. It was hilarious, though... she loves cocktail time on her show, I know that much.
    There was a BI in the NY Post last year about her - it said that the Food Network BANNED her from drinkin' while on the set, because she got fucked up too many times 'cause she is nervous in front of the camera. If I tried to get people to eat nasty food like she did, I'd drink out of guilt too.

That Kwanzaa Cake should have gotten her bony ass deported: Video: Kwanzaa Cake

OMG that Kwanzaa cake is hideous.. it's basically a pre-made cake with chocolate frosting and big ass candles sticking out of it. Ugh.

Also, her "tablescapes" are fucking ridiculous. I think one time she made one out of a fucking CHAIR.. she painted it gold and stapled gold tassels all over it and wrapped plastic vines around it and put it in the middle of the fucking table.. like on top of it. Seriously, she MUST be drunk more than half the time she comes up with shit like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Lane View Post
    OMG that Kwanzaa cake is hideous.. it's basically a pre-made cake with chocolate frosting and big ass candles sticking out of it. Ugh.
    And it wasn't even chocolate icing, which would have made more sense. It was white icing colored with bitter-ass cocoa and cinnamon. That had to taste nasty, with those sickeningly sweet canned apples.

I also love the way she just jabbed those candles into the cake - hysterical.

I want my own cooking show. I must be sleeping with the wrong people.

Also, her "tablescapes" are fucking ridiculous. I think one time she made one out of a fucking CHAIR.. she painted it gold and stapled gold tassels all over it and wrapped plastic vines around it and put it in the middle of the fucking table.. like on top of it. Seriously, she MUST be drunk more than half the time she comes up with shit like that.
    LMAO - that was the rocking chair. She put it RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE of the table, with all those vulgar doodads on it. There was no room for the food. Which might be a good thing.

I like all of the Iron Chefs. Like Bobby Flay. Love Paula Deen-she's a hoot. Adoe Dff on Ace of Cakes & his whole staff. This is what annoys me about me: I watch Throwdown with Bobby Flay. They do chicken fried steaks. The next day I have to go have one. I don't even like them!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

That Kwanzaa cake looks like someone smoothed out some shit, and stuck candles in it.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by Sylkyn View Post
    I have to confess that I love Gordon Ramsay. I just think he's hot as a two-dollar pistol. Not really good looking, but just sexy as hell (to me). lol I don't care if he can cook or not, either.
    I'm with you. I think the guy is HOT. He's the only reason I watch Hell's Kitchen. I even follow him on Kitchen Nightmares and The F Word.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    What annoys me so much about her overly pronouncing Italian words is that she doesn't speak with that accent normally. She speaks with an American accent, so she's either doing it out of habit or for some other weird reason. Either way, it's fucking annoying.
    Actually, being 100% I can tell you that a lot of us do that. I'm not even sure why Some of us are worse than others, though.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    What annoys me so much about her overly pronouncing Italian words is that she doesn't speak with that accent normally. She speaks with an American accent, so she's either doing it out of habit or for some other weird reason. Either way, it's fucking annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    Actually, being 100% I can tell you that a lot of us do that. I'm not even sure why Some of us are worse than others, though.
    Giada was born in Rome, and moved to the States as a little girl. Her pronunciation of Italian is Roman, not southern Italian, which is where most Americans of Italian descent have ancestry. My Italian-American buddies don't understand Giada's accent at all.

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    That Kwanzaa cake looks like someone smoothed out some shit, and stuck candles in it.
    One food critic called it "an edible hate crime".

I don't like Jamie Oliver and his big tongue, Gordon Ramsey and Nigella Lawson and her finger licking

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    I don't like Jamie Oliver and his big tongue, Gordon Ramsey and Nigella Lawson and her finger licking
    Is that why Jamie talks so strange - his tongue is too big for his mouth? MRS. Oliver must be very happy

Hah, yes I think so, he does have a slight speech impediment

On Saturdays I like to watch Cooking class with Joanne Weir and Fast Food My Way with Jaques Pepin on PBS. Secrets of a Restaurant Chef with hubert Keller is good too.

The Food Network is a joke but I found that one way to drive traffic to my food blog is to post a Rachel Ray recipe. There are sites that track everything Rachel on the web.

Eric Ripert has a show coming up on PBS this fall. I can't wait! He's hot and he's a good cook!

Love to watch Sandra Lee for the kitsch factor. Love Paula Deen & Ina Garten, the Barefoot Contessa - between them they could keep the butter industry afloat without any help.

I detest Rachel Fucking Ray and everyone on Iron Chef America.

Ina is the ultimate fag hag; cheerfully elitist, in love with her gay manfriends and seldom at a loss for good ingredients. And I love her big shirts that she wears. I understand that she has them custom-made.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Love to watch Sandra Lee for the kitsch factor. Love Paula Deen & Ina Garten, the Barefoot Contessa - between them they could keep the butter industry afloat without any help.

I detest Rachel Fucking Ray and everyone on Iron Chef America.
    I don't like any of the Iron Chefs, except Michael Symon.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information