Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: For burger lovers: What do you like to put on it?

Surprised no one starting singing Cheeseburger in Paradise!

I don't eat them very often. Maybe once a year or so. I have gone about 5 yrs without. I am not a big red meat eater. But when I do have one, I want from Burger King. No cheese. Just pickle, mustard, and ketchup.

Silver Member

I swear I at first I thought the title of this thread was "Fur Burger lovers." *goes to retrieve mind from the gutter*

Bronze Member

I love cheese (I don't really want to eat a burger if there is no cheese), some mayo, lettuce, tomato, and pickles/relish. Bacon is nice if available and sometimes even a bit of guacemole.

Quote Originally Posted by angelais View Post
    And btw, sweet relish is nasty. I like dill relish.
    LOL I can only really eat sweet relish with tuna, but even then, I strongly prefer dill relish.

Cooked on the grill, well done with ketchup, mustard, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and onions. Toasted bun too.

Yum... now I want a burger.
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

Silver Member

old topic, wow. but yum, i like it so it's not mooing, then toasted or untoasted, with a slice of cheddar/american cheese, ketchup, and lettuce.

I like a black bean veggie berger-like at Chilies. No cheese. LOVE dill pickle relish & dijon mustard.
    If real, Whopper Junior at Whataburger-well done!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Lean ground sirloin cooked/grilled medium rare to medium. Most of the time I eat it with Miracle Whip, ketchup, mustard, onion, dill pickle. But sometimes, and i know this probably sounds weird, but I put nothing on my burger except french onion chip dip and crushed potato chips. Yummy.

I hate condiments. I hate them with the fiery passion of a thousand burning suns. So no ketchup, no...you know...that kind of thing.

But I love cheeseburgers (plain of course), and sometimes bacon cheeseburgers. Now and then I like a swiss and mushroom burger yum yum yum

I use lean ground beef or a Boca burger. I grill to very well done for the beef burger (I think the Boca burger is cooked), I like to add lots of black pepper, a pinch of salt. I also usually put Bullseye BBQ sauce & medium cheddar cheese If I am craving. I ALWAYS put mustard & ketchup. Once in awhile sauteed onions or mushrooms (If I am not too lazy).
    My goal is to be happy with my life.

Ketchup, mayo, raw onion, lettuce, tomato, cheese, lean ground beef on a toasted bun, yum
    DH is a Siberian Tiger

Swiss cheese, mushrooms and bacon!!

Extra lean ground beef patty (7% fat) with lots of worschestire (sp?) sauce, salt, pepper and onion salt (gotta make my own, can't do the pre-made patties). Well done with sharp cheddar cheese. With or without a bun, doesn't really matter. If with a bun, then with ketchup, mustard, sweet relish, lettuce and onion slices and sometimes avacado if I have one.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

My favorite burger comes from Fuddruckers. I order the smallest one they have, cooked medium, with cheddar cheese. The cheese needs to be cooked onto it- a slice of square, cold cheese that looks like Velveeta isn't going to cut it. Then I sometimes very lightly spread ketchup over the top of the cheese OR put some cucumbers on top of the cheese, but not both. I like my burgers pretty plain.

Cucumbers on top of the cheese, will try that, thanks
    DH is a Siberian Tiger

I like to eat my burger medium rare- to medium...with bacon, mayo, lettuce (lots of lettuce) and maybe a squirt of mustard.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information