Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you eat in the middle of the night when you can't sleep?

Default What do you eat in the middle of the night when you can't sleep?

I usually go for cheese and crackers, or sometimes just cheese.

Default Re: What do you eat in the middle of the night when you can't sleep?

I usually just grab a glass of water, sometimes some crackers. I try not to eat in the middle of the night, it doesn't help me sleep any better.

SVZ

if i eat i'll EAT, like a full meal. so i usually just go hungry

When I was younger, my mom always gave me cheese and a glass of milk when I couldn't sleep, so I still do that.

Can't say it helps me sleep any better, but it has that mom seal-of-approval, so I do it.

Cheese is supposed to give you nightmares. Not what I would choose in the middle of the night. Or perhaps thats a UK old wives tale.

Me wake up? In the middle of the night??
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

SVZ

Quote Originally Posted by Tenaj
    Cheese is supposed to give you nightmares. Not what I would choose in the middle of the night. Or perhaps thats a UK old wives tale.

cheese is the best to eat late at night though, there are some chemicals in cheese that fight cavities, so if you dont brush before yougo back to bed it's ok

Cheese has always give me nightmares, I use to eat baby bells late at night and I always had freaky dreams, I stopped eating them and the nightmares stopped
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

A cup of tea and biscuits with vegemite maybe.

i forgot about the nightmares and there's something to it i think. i woke up with THE scariest dreams ever last week when i had a late night snacky. i rarely get nightmares anymore but this was all night long. booo. i usually just drink water or sleepytime tea and go back to bed.

Cheese and crackers for me too... maybe popcorn, pretzels. Maybe icecream out of the container if I'm in the mood for something sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiara
    Me wake up? In the middle of the night??
    2 years...

Whatever is handy and does not require any preparation at all..anything from sweets(candy, pie, etc.) to bread, fruit, chicken leg leftover in fridge..etc.. i guess in that way I am like any other guy.

If I have to have something Ill get a piece of Havarti cheese and a slice(from the deli) turkey breast. Sometimes Ill change it up and have a cucumber.

Usually the only time I wake up and want something to eat is right before my period. I have to have something sweet on hand at all times! Will grab something and go back to bed to eat it...can't tell you how many times I woke hubby up opening wrappers! So now I make sure I unwrap it before I get back in bed...

Quote Originally Posted by muchlove
    Maybe icecream out of the container if I'm in the mood for something sweet.
    Did that for years and never had a problem until one morning I woke up and had dropped chocolate ice cream all over my brand new comforter and had no idea! Woke up and thought WTF? I know I didn't shit the bed!!!
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information