Thread: Just in time! The Obama Term Drinking Game!

Default Just in time! The Obama Term Drinking Game!

There are only two things I didn’t do enough in 2008: read about Barack Obama, and drink. And, like any two problems, it turns out you can fix those with a simple drinking game. But I don’t this to be some namby-pamby Johnny-come-lately one-night drinking game. For better or worse, I want this drinking game to last as long as Barack Obama is the president. For the next four years, I want Obama streamed directly into my life. And I want to be really, really drunk.And unless our national situation shapes up soon, you probably will, too. So:

The 2009-2013 Barack Obama Presidential Term Drinking Game.

- Drink every time Obama shoots a three-pointer as a publicity stunt. Drink again if he makes it.
    - Drink every time an annoying conservative blogger photoshops Obama in a compromising political situation. Chug if it’s hilarious, like “PHOTO EVIDENCE: HUSSEIN OBAMA SHOWN WITH MINIATURE TALIBAN RADIO TRANSMITTER AND 40 VIRGINS UNDER TURBAN.” Chug and sob if FOX decides that bad photoshops are “news.”
    - Drink every time Obama is implied to have planned or caused the following events: the economic crisis, 9/11, the Iraq insurgency, the Pearl Harbor bombings or the assassination of Julius Caesar.
    - Drink in celebration every time one of the Big Three auto industries makes a full-featured, attractive, affordable electric car (please get out of the car, first).
    - Alternately, take a shot every time one of the Big Three goes bankrupt or gets bought by Toyota.
    - Drink every time any senior Democrat says “worse before it gets better.”
    - To avoid mass pan-American blackouts, times when Obama says “hope” or “change” will be reduced to one-quarter of a drink each.
    - Drink every time Obama pisses off the Russians (missile defense system in Poland, anyone?) Drink again if Putin responds with more shirtless martial arts videos.
    - Drink every time Obama is hotter shirtless than Putin anyway.
    - Drink whenever Michelle Obama is compared to Jackie O.
    - Drink whenever Barack Obama is compared to JFK, and drink to calm your nerves whenever you see him in an open-air venue (was anyone else inexplicably terrified during the election night speech?)
    - Drink whenever Obama is shown with any kind of nasty un-Presidential personal technology.
    - Drink whenever Obama’s cabinet is described as a “second Clinton administration,” a “throwback,” a “dynasty” or anything similar. Chug if Bill Clinton ends up with an official Obama administration post.
    - Drink every time someone paints an Obama mural in a European city.
    - Drink a Shirley Temple every time Obama makes a speech in a predominantly Muslim country.
    - Take one drink for every point Obama’s public approval ratings fall below 50%. Hopefully, this one won’t kill anyone outright through alcohol poisoning.
    - Drink every time the Obama girls don’t get arrested for drunk driving or fake IDs. Heh, heh.
    - Pound a few shots if, upon taking office, Obama turns out to be an evil overlord and replaces the Washington Monument with a giant statue of himself. Pound a few more if the statue shoots lasers from its eyes.
    - Finally, until the Dow makes it back over, say, 10,000, drink every time you’re able to afford it. Obama might be smiling up a storm in office, but the next four years could be rough.

Print a copy, keep it in your pocket. Be ready whenever, wherever. And play responsibly, yeah?

College Candy » The Obama Term Drinking Game

Lynnie - you are my goddess, but I'm already too drunk to read all the rules, could you post how many I owe on a daily/weekly basis?

Great idea, Lynnie. I just think we need to add one more thing. Everybody has to take a drink anytime somebody says that Obama's not really president because of the flub with the oath or because he didn't swear on a Bible the 2nd time.

OH LYNNIE - President Obama has been verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry busy this week, are there shots to be had? Drinks to be owed? I'm having a lovely margarita, but just want to make sure I'm doing my full patriotic duty!!

Now this is a game that sounds like fun!
    Life is what happens to you
    While you're busy making other plans ~ John Lennon

Lynnie - I've been dry as a bone since you've abandoned this thread...here I am vodka bottle in hand waiting for my marching orders.

I'm in.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Jesus, I just re-read all the rules and who the hell can keep up with them all??
    I forgot all about this though, wish I had been glancing during the Press Conference and latest round of 'selling the Stimulus Package' stuff....damn.

Meh, just drink. That about covers it!

A lot and often. Ok, got it.

Thread Information