Thread: Starbucks' Frappuccino at Kmart

Default Starbucks' Frappuccino at Kmart

I just bought a four-pack of Frappuccino's at KMart for cheap. Never tried one before because I was a straight-up coffee gal ("give me coffee-flavored coffee").

There is something completely weird about drinking it out of a bottle. So pre-fab, as if they aren't already if I bought it "fresh."

I'm sitting here slurping away trying to decide if I like it or not. Very milky and sweet.

This is a dessert. I don't even want to know the fat and calories.
    "I ransacked his drawers when he left me by myself at his place for the first time. That's how we did it in the good old days. Tells me all I need to know about him. He pretends he didn't notice. That's how good relationships start." - Chilly Willy

I drink it every morning. Hubby's works for the distributor, so I get them super cheap, otherwise I probably wouldn't drink it....
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

I just had a filling fall out for the 2d time in one week. I'm thinking I might need to cut back on the sugar.

And yes, it's quite a boost in the morning, but didn't make me feel jittery for some reason.
    "I ransacked his drawers when he left me by myself at his place for the first time. That's how we did it in the good old days. Tells me all I need to know about him. He pretends he didn't notice. That's how good relationships start." - Chilly Willy

I <3 frappuccinos

I always get those when I'm driving on a long trip, they manage to keep me up for the hours that I have to be paying attention!

The "real" thing in Starbucks is better, but I think the bottled versions are quite a bit healthier (ie. not as much sugar and whipped cream)

They are good. My favorite are the Mocha flavored ones. Actually, not too long ago I had a bunch in the fridge and a relative came to stay at my home for the weekend. When she was leaving, she asked if she could take a few drinks for the road and I was like, "sure, no problem." Well, she proceeded to take every single frappucino I had left and put them in her purse.

SouthernBelle that's absolutely not on!!

I lloooooove frappuccinos, my sister and I have them as a treat when we go up to the city. I'd like to try these bottled kind but I dunno if you can get them in the UK. I take it it's like a coffee milkshake rather than that whole crushed ice coffee thing?
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

I've never had a frapp... I take it they must be delicious.

It took a lot not to sneak one from the communal fridge at work. One guy stockpiled them and didn't put any markings on them! I could have taken one, but didn't. I should have, though, because I didn't even like the guy. Darn this social control lol

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    I've never had a frapp... I take it they must be delicious.
    Most people seem to think they're the most amazing thing ever, I disagree (and so do most Starbucks employees actually). They are so easy to get sick of, they are so sweet and are among the worst designed drinks Starbucks has done, but they're so popular that it doesn't seem to matter. We have to serve them in under 10 seconds from the time they are blended b/c they do not stay together at all. The drink starts to separate almost immediately and looks (and starts to taste) really disgusting. We got a little blurb in our store email that they are investigating a different type of blended drink to launch later this summer that would be a better quality.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDayButToday View Post
    Most people seem to think they're the most amazing thing ever, I disagree (and so do most Starbucks employees actually). They are so easy to get sick of, they are so sweet and are among the worst designed drinks Starbucks has done, but they're so popular that it doesn't seem to matter. We have to serve them in under 10 seconds from the time they are blended b/c they do not stay together at all. The drink starts to separate almost immediately and looks (and starts to taste) really disgusting. We got a little blurb in our store email that they are investigating a different type of blended drink to launch later this summer that would be a better quality.
    That's so true, fresh they're great but they quickly get 'stale.' Love them though, even if it has more fat and calories than a big mac meal.

lol, we call them Big Macs in a cup.

Hit By Ban Bus!

i like them

Thread Information