Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Most Annoying Party Food

Default Most Annoying Party Food

I hate "bite-sized" food that is too big for your mouth. I went to a party the other night where there were pieces of broccoli and cauliflower big enough to choke a horse.

Cut stuff up, people! Or better yet, don't serve raw broccoli or cauliflower. Ewww.

Default Re: Most Annoying Party Food

CheeZit's and Pretzel's. God awful
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

Meatballs that have a sauce and you are suppose to pick them up with a toothpick and it always happens it falls on your white shirt or dress so you have a blob of sauce dead center of either of your boobs

I hate when people have barbeques and serve watermelon...it drips all over, you have to carry a napkin to sop up the mess, it leaves your hands sticky...and the worst is when they get the regular watermelons and not the seedless, because then you have to spit those damn seeds out.

I LOVE watermelon, but won't touch it unless I am in my own home

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    I hate "bite-sized" food that is too big for your mouth. I went to a party the other night where there were pieces of broccoli and cauliflower big enough to choke a horse.

Cut stuff up, people! Or better yet, don't serve raw broccoli or cauliflower. Ewww.
    Kinda off topic but the sushi rolls and even some nigiri you sometimes get here in Canada are way too big for your mouth. They are supposed to be a bite size...
    Last edited by moomies; December 9th, 2005 at 01:04 AM.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Silver Member

I hate any food you need/want to dip in a sauce and they are too big...you need to double dip and obviously can't!

Lil

If I have to stand up to eat, I can't cope with having to use a fork whilst holding a plate, a napkin, an evening bag and a drink. Has to be finger food only for me. And greasy/sticky/runny things like chicken wings or things in sauce are a no-no for me as I will end up with it all over my face/clothes/husband.
    A big boy did it and ran away.

Anything that looks nice, then tastes absolutely awful when you put it in your mouth, you have to grin and bare it and nod politely as its rude to spit out whilst the creator of this awful piece of torture asks, do you like it? "Mmm Mmm" *trying not to be sick*!!

cocktail sausages, they always have little hard lumps in and it makes me sick when I get that &shudders at the thought!*
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

A*O

What's that FOUL green slime jello with marshmallows they serve in Canada - usually as a special treat at bonspeils and other rocking social events?? The first time I tried it I was traumatised and xx years later I still shudder at the thought of it.........
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    What's that FOUL green slime jello with marshmallows they serve in Canada - usually as a special treat at bonspeils and other rocking social events?? The first time I tried it I was traumatised and xx years later I still shudder at the thought of it.........

lol

I am Canadian and have no idea what that is - thankfully. I despise jello on it's own; to add marshmallow, which I despise as well...

Pate. Caviar. Both pretentious and disgusting foods IMO.

Silver Member

This is good timing as we are having my bf's boss over on Tuesday as well as all the people who work for his company that live in the city...it will probably amount to about 25 folks...not meaning to change the theme of the post but after you post what you HATE, can you post what you like the best, too, to give me some ideas.

Oh, and I'm from Canada and I do know what that green jello stuff with the marshmallows is...LMAO...though I can't say I've every actually eaten it. Another one that used to be at all the church potlucks I went to when I was younger was a shredded cabbage and raisin salad with mayo dressing...absolutely disgusting, yet people used to eat it up!

People already mentioned them but mine are things like hot wings---too messy, and things you have to dip that are too big for one dip.

oh yeah, that macaroni crap and salad with raisins. I always count on some fat lady with bleached hair and god awful sweaters to try to push that nasty crap off on me. But It sux if its the only treat that somone ends up bringing.
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information