Okay I remember when I was 11 years old I wanted to do something nice for my mom's b-day. So I went and got some eggs and bacon to make her breakfast. Well after frying the eggs I (stupidly) put some oil in a pan and let it heat up a bit, after that I put in 6 big strips of bacon in and let it cook.
Like the dumbass kid that I was I went to my room to play some video games. After a few minutes the smoke detector went off and I smelt smoke. Uh oh!, the overflowing pan of oil and burnt bacon was on fire and my mom ran down to the kitchen to extinguish the fire. After the fire was put out, half the kitchen was black with smoke and the old oven we had was beyond repair. Mom was pissed because the new microwave she got was damaged in the fire. Happy B-Day mom
So share a kitchen disaster that you went through.