Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I almost drank a giant cockroach

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Default I almost drank a giant cockroach

So I was sitting on my porch last night just hanging out and drinking a beer; I go to take the last sip and I swear to god there was one of those giant flying roaches in the bottle and it got in my mouth! I spewed beer like I was projectile vomiting; oh it was so disgusting!
    I cringe a little just thinking about it... I'll never be the same again... from now on I will seal the tops of any beverage that I am drinking outside. Anyone ever almost swallow a giant cockroach? I think I'm ready for fear factor.

No but I have drank a butt from a ciggie and that was nasty as hell too.

^^ Yeah I did that too once.
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    So I was sitting on my porch last night just hanging out and drinking a beer; I go to take the last sip and I swear to god there was one of those giant flying roaches in the bottle and it got in my mouth! I spewed beer like I was projectile vomiting; oh it was so disgusting!
    I cringe a little just thinking about it... I'll never be the same again... from now on I will seal the tops of any beverage that I am drinking outside. Anyone ever almost swallow a giant cockroach? I think I'm ready for fear factor.

I can relate....years ago I drank a soda from a fast food place.....when I finished, I took off the plastic top to get some ice and there was a small roach in the cup....I was revolted......I still get the creeps when I think about it like 20 years later....

When I was in Costa Rica my friends and I were goofing around and someone bet me that I wouldn't let one of the Coast Rican Wood cockroaches sit on my cheek for a minute. I did, it was nothing but it practically covered my whole cheek and I won like $5 too!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Cool!

Not me, but a friend of mine was swigging some tea when we were kids/teenagers and she apparently got a big mouthful and felt something moving in her mouth and PUKED everywhere. It was a ginormous cockroach..... I cringe now and it didn't even happen to me - I can just imagine those legs and whiskers flailing around...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

The thought of that makes me gag!
    I have almost taken a drink of beer that someone had but a cigarette butt in. Thankfully, I wasn't drunk enough that I couldn't smell it
    My husband dips (yes nasty habit) and spits in an empty can or bottle sometimes...he was using a plastic cup at my sister's one day, and my nephew picked it up and drank it!!! He said, ew something is wrong with that tea!! LOL

^ lol, that's cute. I did that with a beer one night, I kept telling my best friend and my husband that the beer smelled funny and just didn't taste right, well I got to the bottom of it and, yup, it started to hit the side of the can and then I realized I had just drank the whole damn thing, with a butt in it.

I once drank a fountain pop from 7-11 and when it was gone, I opened the top to throw the ice out and there was a bug frozen into one of the cubes.

And when I was a kid a friend and I were drinking Dr Pepper from bottles and she left the room and for some reason I had a lougie in my throat so I used her empty bottle to spit in (don't ask me why) and she came back in the room a minute later and to my horror, picked up the bottle and took the last swig. I was so stunned I couldn't even speak. I never told her, but it still grosses me out to this day to think about it.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    from now on I will seal the tops of any beverage that I am drinking outside.
    Get one of those beer steins with the hinged lid. They were invented to keep bugs and other falling debris out of your drinks. Works well.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Gold Member

Wow I have not had this happen and hope it never does. Lol.

OMG, I was drinking out of the bottle which means it had to like crawl in there; it didn't just fly in... and I'm thinking it had to happen when I went inside ... I drank at least half a bottle of roach beer; wtf does it matter, the damn thing ended up in my mouth!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Cockroach stories truly horrify me.

Once my sister was stirring some hot chocolate and she kept trying to break up what she thought was a lump of chocolate inside the cup. When she was taking a sip, guess what floated onto her lips? It was a giant one too.

OMG I just did a silent scream!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information