Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Worst Fast Food EVER! White Castle Buffalo Chicken Nuggets!!!

Default Worst Fast Food EVER! White Castle Buffalo Chicken Nuggets!!!

Holy shit do not ever try these things..Worst fast food I have ever tried! they are inedible and I have never tasted any chicken 'product' that was so awful, tasteless, and overprocessed to the point that you would NEVER KNOW IT WAS FOOD except for the 'buffalo' hot taste. Worse than cardboard!
    Absolutely disgusting.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

SVZ

They sound awful...I hear White Castle burgers are delicious though

Whoa whoa WHOA - Commandment #11: "Thou shalt never speaketh ill of White Castle"!!!! Crack in burger & onion ring form and way tastier than any food has a right to be. Especially at 3:30am.
    To be fair, though, I have never tried any of their chicken products
    But of the burgers "thou shalt not-" ah, you know the rest

I lurves them white castle hamburgers, and I never even eaten them fresh from the actual store! I eat them all the time from the frozen food section. I can only imagine what they taste fresh.

Read the title!(you know I am talking to YOU ya Jersey girl! lol) This is about(and only about!) the new buffalo chicken 'thing'-I refuse to refer to it as food. Not about the rest of White Castle!(I like the onion chips btw).

Jersey Girl placated. For now!
    Thanks for the heads up, I guess I won't be trying the chicken anytime soon (though one of my friends prays at the altar of the chicken ring sandwich, I don't trust her taste in food)

I don't think that we have a White Castle anywhere near here... we used to have Krystal, which I've heard is similar, but it shut down a few months ago.

For anything to be the worst fast food ever it'd have to surpass Captain Disease, er, D's - and that'd be quite a feat.

I've never eaten at a White Castle, either, but if it's anything like Krystal's it's the little tiny square burgers?
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Those White Castle burgers look gross. I watched a show on the Food Network and they put the bun on the patty while it's cooking and it soaks up all the grease. And the bun looks mushy when they serve it. Is this really how they serve it or was I seeing it wrong?
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Gold Member

I loved White Castles growing up, but now it just makes me sick. I can feel the grease slide down while I digest it.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    For anything to be the worst fast food ever it'd have to surpass Captain Disease, er, D's - and that'd be quite a feat.

I've never eaten at a White Castle, either, but if it's anything like Krystal's it's the little tiny square burgers?
    That sounds like them. They call them 'slyders' They are not well received by the lower part of the digestive system.

Some of their food is not too bad-the onion chips are not nearly as greasy and over spiced like alot of places-and the prices are good given the portions. I do not mind their fish nibblers either(little fish nuggets). You can get a single serving or a 'sack' of the two above metioned items for a reasonable price.

also they get a plus for being open 24/7 and being as ubiquitous as possible..practically one on every other street corner it seems.

*also..WC cheesesticks suck as well-best Fast Food cheese sticks IMO are at Arby's

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    Some of their food is not too bad-the onion chips are not nearly as greasy and over spiced like alot of places-and the prices are good given the portions. I do not mind their fish nibblers either(little fish nuggets). You can get a single serving or a 'sack' of the two above metioned items for a reasonable price.
    That struck me as so funny for some reason. I can't imagine going to a fast food place and ordering a "sack" of anything. "Would you like that large or small?" "Just give me the sack."
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    best Fast Food cheese sticks IMO are at Arby's
    OMG, they are SO good.

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    Whoa whoa WHOA - Commandment #11: "Thou shalt never speaketh ill of White Castle"!!!! Crack in burger & onion ring form and way tastier than any food has a right to be. Especially at 3:30am.
    To be fair, though, I have never tried any of their chicken products
    But of the burgers "thou shalt not-" ah, you know the rest
    When you're right, you're right, DeChayz. Yum!

Never had any chicken there either.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by nwgirl View Post
    Those White Castle burgers look gross. I watched a show on the Food Network and they put the bun on the patty while it's cooking and it soaks up all the grease. And the bun looks mushy when they serve it. Is this really how they serve it or was I seeing it wrong?
    You saw right. They are a liitle slice of heaven right here on earth. Nuff said.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information